Walmartcharged twice

D

I went in on may 3, 2008 to tell them i was charged twice for an electric toothbrush and cd the manager called me a lier. He would not check it out just repeated that I was a lier and said he would not check. I was so embarrased I had to leave. I have been over charged before but didn't complain but this was a good amount. Please do something to this manager it was may 3, 2008 in the morning on sunday. I am not sure if he was the main manager or an assistant. He was in his twenties and over weight.

• Li
    Linda May 08, 2008

My daughter had the same problem, double charged on her credit/debit card. She went to the head manager after a CSM kept staring at my daughters credt card & arguing with her. The manager told my daughter to give it a day or so, the charge must be a ghost charge (whatever that is). After a week, my daughter had to finally go to her own bank & dispute the charge. The money was returned to her account, after the bank got involved, in 24 hours.