Walmart - Bottle Returnsnot accepting bottle return slips

I recently did some bottle returns at the Utica Walmart and forgot to use the slips their when I shopped. I just went to the Oneida walmart and decided to use them for my purchases. They refused to use them. Said that it was "the Oneida store Policy" that they would not take the slips from another store. I think that this is rediculous. They were walmart slips...they should be able to be used at ANY Walmart.

• Se
    sellitredeemit Feb 03, 2013

how about not excepting any large water bottle that wall mart sells, gladly take your money for deposit but doesnt want to give it back.

• Ke
    kendrick0200 Oct 15, 2014

My complaint is about your store in general, your workers are idiots. I bought myself an xbox headset and the package looked open to begin with but i said screw it it obviously works if they are selling it to me. It was junk and i brought it back. I upgraded to a pair of turtle beachs this time and this box looked like it had been open too. I asked the lady about it and she said oh we dont put open items back on the shelf..yeah okay. This time the wire that it came with had a broken end to i had to spend extra money for an adapter, that pretty scumbagish to sell broken ### thats been opened. especially when i can tell its been opened right from the get go.

• Cl
    Clark Clark Aug 25, 2016

The store is credited for the bottles that are returned. If you give them 10 bottles, they get 1 dollar, and they give you that one dollar to use for your purchases in the store.

If you go to another store, that store did not get the credit from your bottles, and is obviously not going to hand you free money.