Wallgreensillegal racketeering

T

Pharmacist at Wallgreen, Lomita city California attempted to refuse giving brand name meds ordered by my primary physican. all the time, every times the pharmacist refilled generic meds instead of brand name ordered by my primary Doctor'e priscription. The pharmacist failed to provide my wife and me legal documentation or policy regarding the reason why she, the pharmacist refilled generic meds. the pharmacist discouraged me and my wife to take the meds of brand name using all kind of excuse.

Well that's a start.

• The Lidman Foundation Dec 01, 2011

Can you elaborate just a bit more on that comment Brenda.

• The Lidman Foundation Dec 01, 2011

This is getting really interesting.

• JuliePooh51265 Dec 01, 2011

If you are talking to me SlimJim, I just used common sense (not so common, I know). I've run into the issue myself with medications before and always have the Dr specify if he doesn't want generics given. :)

• JuliePooh51265 Dec 01, 2011

Does the Dr. specify on the prescription "brand name only"? If not, then they will fill with generic when possible. They don't do it to piss you off, the insurance companies don't like to pay for name brand unless the Dr. specifically orders it.

And before you ask, no, I do not work at Walgreens.

• To
    tom yena Jan 08, 2011

Every time i pick my meds up i always have a promblem, they mess up my meds.Cant someone help, if not i am just going to go to cvs pharmacy.Wallgreens is soooooooooooooooooo BAD !!! there pharmacy dont know what there doing.

• Ba
    Barns and Noble Carmel Indiana Dec 11, 2010

I am inundated with emails all day every day from Wallgreens.com . Most go to spam but the overflow to my inbox is unbelievable. I have unsubscribed numerous times at least (30) -Next stop federal website.

• Co
    ConnorsMommy Jan 27, 2010

OH learn how to spell.

• Da
    Daisy Mariposa Jan 26, 2010

Complaints Board is a Web site on which one posts complaints about companies, individuals, etc.

Complaints Board does not investigate or resolve complaints for the person posting the complaint.

Did you ask the pharmacy why they only gave you 10 of the 20 pills?

Your insurance company might only allow the prescribing of a 30-day supply of a medication at a given time. The 20 pills might have been more than a 30-day supply.

• Da
    Daisy Mariposa Jan 26, 2010

What's your complaint?

You say that you won't shop at "Wallgreens, " but what about "Walgreens, " the large drug store chain?

Will you shop at Walgreens?

• Fr
    frank_tassie47 Jan 26, 2010

"" I WILL NOT SHOP AT WALLGREENS ""

• Dj
    DJ Aug 01, 2008

On 23July08 I went to Walgreens at 7910 Fountain Mesa RD, Fountain, CO #[protected]
    I filled a prescription for 20 tablets of hydrocodone in preparation for surgery on the 30th. As I did not need the meds right away I put the package up.
    I took 2 tablets on the 30th after my surgery. I then took 2 tablets during the day of the 31st and that is when I noticed that there were only 6 tablets
    left. 6+4=10. My concern is that of insurance fraud and or the potential illegal selling or use of the other 10 tablets by the pharmacy staff. Please investigate.