Walgreens Photorefused photo scan

I walked into the walgreens and proceeded to the photo counter where this elder lady customer was getting her purchased professional photos scanned and reprinted by a walgreens employee, when another walgreens employee approached me and asked if she could help me. Well I said, yes i would like to get my photo scanned and reprinted just ike she is doing as I pointed to the customer that was in front of me. And the lady who was helping me stated that walgreens could not do that for me unless I had the copyrights to photos that I purchased. I explained to her that the photo was purchased and it belonged to me. It was a photo of me, and she said to me...do you have the copyrights? so she refused to scan the photo and copy it for me when you guys advertise photo shop and putting photos on cups and plates and mock magazine covers. So I dont understand why she asked me if I had a copyright of my own photo. Then as I walked away, her and the other co worker was laughing at me.

• El
    elt5005 Jan 09, 2015

My passport photo was rejected because too much hair was in my face, lighting, and blurriness of the Walgreens photo. Is there a refund policy? I feel like the photo department is not trained to take these photos, and there is a big difference between the post office photo and the Walgreens Quality. Thank you.

• Gh
    Ghostbuster Ross Apr 24, 2010

I agree with you Erin Sadle that comment about "sulking like a ten year old" was uncalled for and rude. It is insulting to ten year olds since they can act more mature than this person acted.

Michael1972 Apr 23, 2010

Also if you look people are telling Irish to behave herself also. If you wanted to come to a site that is professional, this is not the type of site. Lately it has turned into a teen soap opera more than anything. However till you can admit you were wrong as well you won't get far. Irish may gave been rude to you, however you called freetrialisnotfree an idiot and she was polite in her posts. That was uncalled for. YOu acted childishly and rudely to her and she did not stoop to your level. No she replied in a positive way.
    Like someone said, the laws are different from state to state. Maybe the laws in freetrialisnotfree's state are different than yours?

Michael1972 Apr 23, 2010

Erin, no one is attacking you. If you looked you would see I posted the same to Irish. However I agreee on one thing. This is not a professional site. Besides you were wrong also. Irish(a girl BTW) may not have made her statements nicely but freetrialisnotfree did, and you called her an idiot. Also what's with "she started it" attitude. No one is jumping on you. We are just telling you that both you and Irish are acting childish. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Michael1972 Apr 16, 2010

ErinSadler, while you may not agree with other people's comments and opinions no need to result to childish name calling. You and Irish are the ones who need to grow up. Freetrailisonofree is posting their opinion better than yours. The one that needs to grow up is you. If you are an adult you should be able to state your opinion without name calling. Irish is a 15 year old girl, perhaps you are also and don't know better? Same goes to Irish. Also Erin, instead of calling people idiots why don't you first research the laws about this.