Walgreensphoto cd

M

Today is April 11, 2010. It is going on 3 months since I started contacted Walgreen's about this matter and still no reply.

Does this need to be an issue that only Corporate can resolve? If so, I will send it there.

--- On Tue, 3/2/10, martin

Subject: Martin /Faulty Photo CD
To: consumer.[protected]@walgreens.com
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 11:24 AM

Gentlemen,

It is now a month since I wrote to you about a problem I have had with my local Walgreens photo center. I have not received any response to my two e-mails.

Please advise who I can call to discuss this deplorable action on Walgreens part.

--- On Sat, 2/6/10, martin wrote:

Subject: Martin /Faulty Photo CD
To: consumerrelations.[protected]@walgreens.com
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 8:07 AM

Good morning,

It is almost a week since I sent this e-mail to you about my CD's and I have not had a response. I would appreciate knowing if Walgreens will rectify this situation.

Kind regards,

--- On Sun, 1/31/10, Martin wrote:

Subject: Martin/Faulty Photo CD
To: consumerrelations.[protected]@walgreens.com
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 9:36 PM

Gentlemen,

In 2004 I had a large order of 35mm Kodacolor films developed, processed, index printed and a CD made for all at Walgreen's store #7360. They were of a 3 week trip to Europe, starting with Helsinki Finland. I received all the materials, but did not check out all the CD's as I had all the prints, negatives and index prints I requested. I was at the store with no computer and presumed that the CD's were all OK

This week I started to load my collection of CD's onto a Seagate hard drive storage device when I discovered that 3 of the CD's do not have all the images loaded onto them. I took the CD's, index print and negatives to my local Walgreen's (#3461) and discussed the situation with the clerk. After we looked at the CD's, she fully understood my issue and stated she would discuss burning new CD's for me with her manager. I clearly stated that as the original CD was faulty, no matter what the time length, the replacement CD's should be at no charge. After checking with her manager, she was told that there is a 30 day refund (?) policy and if I wanted replacement CD's they would be made available at $5.[protected]@. I did not accept this offer.

Obviously that is not the reply I wanted to hear. As it was Walgreen's responsibility to burn a full and complete CD of my films, and CD's do not degrade, what is at issue? I might even consider a part payment IF Walgreen's was franchising the shops and the owners were different. But that is not the case.

I would appreciate your reviewing my request for replacement CD's at no charge and letting me know your decision on this matter. I am attaching scans of the CD index prints, the original processing envelopes and negative identification numbers for your information.

Samoan Named Flaze Jan 31, 2012

How about not waiting 6 years before checking that you had the correct items?

sakubab6 Jul 20, 2010

I'm a photo tech at Walgreens, and I completely understand your frustration, but I should mention that it is hard for them to understand your situation if you go to a separate location than the one where you originally processed the film. They should have done the replacements for you at no charge. Unfortunately, we have many dishonest customers, and when you go to a different location after 30 days, they often will not do an exchange for you.

Jaxx Dec 24, 2009

Bob-I used to be a photomanager at walgreens and I have never seen anything like that before. You may want to take the CD back and ask them to make you another copy because the one you got was defective. Not sure about any other options. Sorry

Becky-If nothing came up when you put it in, then it may be defective. If there is a friend or neighbor that you can try using their computer to see if it works. Otherwise, take it back to the store and see if they can pull it up on their machines. Sometimes if there is an error when the CD was created, it may not play at all.

Good luck to both of you

• Be
    Becky Faulkner Dec 22, 2009

I was given pictures on cd from Walgreens and I also tried to look at pictures on my computer, butttttttttttttt no luck. I went to Walgreens photo help center and they stated to call my local store. I did call store and they stated nothing wrong with cd and it must be my computer. I have other cd with pictures on my Kodak Easy Share and they work just fine. I would like help with this problem since I can't figure out the problem. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Becky Faulkner

• Di
    dirtpedler2007 Dec 22, 2009

Had Walgreens develop photos, paid for developing, CDs. Took the CDs home and on my home computer Windows XP program, found I was asked to pay an additional $30 a year, to view my pictures. I tried to take the CDs back and was told no such program existed at Walgreens, ??? I am at a loss, can't view pictures, personel offered no sugestions as to a solution or refund, etc. Any sugestions would be appreciated, Merry Christmas, Bob Smith [protected] or home [protected]
    email: [email protected], or office [email protected]