Walgreens Pharmacyincompetence and discrimination

I have never had as much trouble refilling a prescription as I have at Walgreens yesterday. My Dr. Called in my a refill for my usual prescription of Hydrocodone, which I take for fibromyalgia, as well as migraines on Fri. The 17th. However, when I called the pharmacy yesterday to check on the status of my script I was told that no refill had been called in. I politely thank the technician and then call my Dr.'s office to check with them. The Dr.'s assistant calls back a few hours later to confirm that the script had been called in on Fri. but that she would call the script in again to the pharmacy upon hanging up with me. I then return to Walgreens under the assumption my script would be ready, only to be told that again it had not been called in by the Dr.. The technician tells me she will fax over the refill to the Dr. again. I thank her and leave. Shortly after leaving the pharmacy the Dr.'s assistant calls me for a second time and assured me that she talked to pharmacist, and that I can pick up my script in an hour from the pharmacy. Two hours later I return to Walgreens yet again, only to be Denied this time by the pharmacist, who blatantly lies to my face and says that he never spoke to the assistant. He states that it is too early to fill my script and that the Dr.'s office will need to call back in the morning to speak to the pharmacy manager this time to release my script. Knowing he's giving me the run around I become agitated and drive off. I am forced to call the Dr. Yet again to have them release the hold on my medication the following day, which they gladly do. I returned to Walgreens this morning and was finally able to pick up script after countless phone calls, trips, and aggravation. I'm so disappointed with the incompetence and unethical behavior of certain employes at this particular Walgreens Pharmacy. I have been a loyal costumer for years, but not anymore. I refuse to be lied to and discrimatef against in the most obvious ways because I am on pain medication for a chronic illness. Me and my $250.00 monthly prescription coats will find a new pharmacy where will be treated with respect and dignity.