Walgreenslong red haired employee rude and inappropriate

I was waiting on a script for an hour and went outside to sit and read a newspaper. This employee came out and demanded that I leave, that I looked bad sitting there. I was wearing a Ralph Lauren button down with a wool blazer. He, however, was wearing his extremely long hair unrestrained, in an old t-shirt and worn out baggy jeans. I looked much better than he. I informed him that I was a customer waiting on a script for an hour. He never apologized; but insisted that I leave. I went to the pharmacy where he was checking to see if I was telling the truth. Even after, he said "I thought you were a homeless person". I will not repeat all he said to me; but he was discriminating against me for having a cane and a disability. I usually bring a rolling case to transport my items since I am disabled. He told me it looked bad as well. To my dismay, I discover today that he still works there. He refused to tell me his name then because he knew his behavior was wrong and that I was trying to maker an official complaint. I hope this is official enough. Walgreens can do better. Maybe, if he had no job, he would be more understanding towards the homeless. No one should be treated that way, homeless or otherwise. I assure you that my rents and house payments far exceed his entire living expenses. He should not be allowed to work with people at all. Keep him in the back and out of the way, please, if you keep him there at all.