Waffle House — unfair no hire list
I also worked for a waffle house and was also treated bad by the management there. Jasper Alabama matter of fact. I was put on the no hire list for reasons that is not true. I was one of the best employee that waffle house had. I was never late and even showed up when it snowed. Rarely sick and I worked really hard beyond what others did there. I was not taking drugs or alcohol or selling it to customers like some of them at night. I worked the day shift but so was some of his friends and relative. He treated me like I was a dog and he also yelled at me from the top of his lungs as some would say. I had to go to CA. to help my ex husband and when I got back I found out I was on a no hire list. If waffle house is interested in the rest of my story they can call Darlene at [protected].
The manager there was giving neck massage and then crack your neck and he busted my disk and I had to have an opperation and I still was faithful to waffle house. I need a job and I am a hard worker and I like waffle house why can't I work there or replace the manager there. I have an asso. of bus. certificate.
More Waffle House Complaints & Reviews
- Waffle House - employee treatment
- Waffle House - horrible food service!
- Waffle House - dist manager not thinking
- Waffle House - unfairness
- Waffle House - cook sexually soliciting
- Waffle House Lenoir City, TN - service & food
- Waffle House - uncooked chicken
- Waffle House - service
- Waffle House - no one has acknowledged us in 10min
- Waffle House - wrongful termination without an investigation