Waffle Housecook sexually soliciting

I was In the waffle house this morning, May 24th 2009 around 10am. When I not only watched but was also the victom of the cooks sexual solicitation of a much older male customer. She was talking rather loudly about how much money it would take to get her to go home with this gentlemen for a few hours. Then she started telling about how she used to be a stripper and she can do all kinds of things for him in the bedroom. Then she proceeded to tell him her breast size and how she was tight. I then heard the man ask if he could have a feel of the product before he purchased then she leaned over to the bar and he grabbed her breast behind a menu that was supposed to hide that. And I am pretty sure that she was a part of managment i think her name was kris? She was very tall, glasses and a little sloppy. I was disgusted and couldnt eat my food so I just left i was a long time waffle house customer but I will NEVER go back to a restaurant were woman are proud to be sexually exploited. But hey it is 2009 and sex sells rite? good luck with selling it in ur restuarant maybe u should put it on your menu!

• Ke

Frank May 27, 2009

Jealous hag

• Mr
    mrsquigles May 27, 2009

I hate it when waitresses talk loudly.

• Fr
    Frank May 27, 2009

I'm going out to this waffle house. I can get some pink tacos with my waffles!

Yahooooo!

• Sh
    shut-up-and-get-a-life Nov 22, 2009

Ewwww. Well.. if it sells I'd do it too for money if I wasn't in a serious reltionship now.

• Ginger Kid Dec 18, 2009

I could use a few extra bucks...perhaps I ought to make up a menu of my services?

• gesserfan Dec 11, 2010

uuuuuh can i gate the address to this waffle house?...

• Ki
    kitinclinton Feb 13, 2011

From what I have heard, this is not the first Waffle House where the staff solicits sex. Because the Waffle House is a so-called “family restaurant”, I think it is wrong and very immoral! If they’re that desperate, they need to take care of that kind of “customer service” after hours!

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Aug 11, 2012

That is such a good I-44 story. And so typical.