Waffle Housepoor customer service, staff was unprofessional, order was incorrect and no manager on site to resolve the issue.

T Oct 29, 2018

On Friday 10/26/2018 at 8:15 pm store #1670 2735 Forest Parkway Ellenwood, GA I called in a order for pick up. I asked how much time to allow to prepare the food and was told 5 minutes. I allowed more time to insure that the order was ready getting there 20 minutes later to find that the order had not been called back to the cook. The waiter Jahlon informed me that he forgot to call the order. Jahlon had headphones that appeared to be connected to his cell phone sitting on top of his head just above his ears. I waited for the food to be prepared in my car right outside the door. I noticed that the cook walked out toward his car near the McDonald's so I went inside to check on the order. The hash browns were dark, crispy and was missing some toppings. I informed Jahlon that we ordered the hash browns scattered light and that the order needed to be corrected. He stated that he forgot to tell the cook about the hash browns. He told me that he was alone and could not leave. I asked if I needed to go outside and get the cook and he replied that would be a good idea. I went and got the cook to explain what happened. The cook corrected the order and then I was told that the only thing they could take off the bill was the 10% pick up fee. There was not a supervisor/manager on site to consult. should have been offered more of a discount with everything that happened. I paid the bill took the food and left. I was not going to get anything resolved at that time. I have been eating at this location for years now and my last 2 visits were so unprofessional and I will not eat at this location nor order from it again. Someone needs to look into the appearance and service at this location. I should have been offered a complete refund of $21.38 for service recovery or a chance to speak with a onsite manager.