Menu

Vons - customer service

A
Author of the complaint
6:32 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My mom realized she forgot something, and I ran as fast as I could to get it. I was only gone for a minute, but an older lady with long gray hair named "Roz" or some form of "Rose" yelled at me and said "go home!" I understand it was 5 minutes before closing, but i was only getting a gift card right near the checkout. I explained my mom was already checking out, but she ignored me and continued to tell me to go home in the meanest attitude possible. Not impressed.

Helpful? 0 0

More Vons complaints & reviews

Vons - they ripped me off
Vons - customer service
Vons - poor service & long lines - reseda @ nordhoff in northridge
3 comments
M
Sep 06, 2021 6:32 pm

She's right! That is rude! Don't dog her, trolls! I worked for Vons when the customer was always right. If she was able to get into the store, they should have taken care of her! Horrible customer service. They get paid overtime if they can't get out on time!

S
Dec 26, 2019 6:32 pm

Well go home then. They want to close and go home as well.

S
Dec 26, 2019 6:32 pm

I am sure that you are mistaking being told to go home as rude. That you are mistaking being told to do something you did not want to do as rude.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

582 complaints