Vodacom — product paid for, but not received.
Ive upgraded my contract on numer [protected] on 21st September. I took an optional gaming remote extra on the deal with the Samsung galaxy a50 .
They told me that it would be at their shop within 3 days, seeing that they had to order it for me.
I drove a 100km to kimberley now, only to hear that they still dont have it.
He said that there is no stock at the main warehouse.
Why am I paying for a product wich I didnt receive?
Please resolve asap.
Im waiting on your feedback (ptrefered email)
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling