Vodacom / fraud

South Africa

Hi

I am Gaynor Adams, a loyal customer to vodacom for years now. I had no complaints about vodacom since I switched over to vodacom, until recently.

In December 2018 I noticed when I received my statement that my account was in arrears, I could not understand because I always keep my account up to date. I called vodacom and learned that their was a device purchased at a vodacom shop and somehow it got linked to my account, a device that I never bought.

I was advised to give the case to vodacom's disputes department, which i did. They investigated and assured me that the matter is resolved, However the next month I am receiving calls from vodacom again about my account being in arrears.

The same thing happend again, I call vodacom again and they assure me that they will fix the problem, by taking off the number that appears on my statement, which is the reason for my account being in arrears. The same story every month, no results.

My reason for this email : I am at the point where I do not wish to be part of vodacom anymore, it just feels as if I am being harrashed by vodacom, because I am going through the same thing this month.

I do not wish to waste my time any further by contacting vodacom, for something that is not my fault.

I hope that you can sort out my account, because according to my statements from December 2018 to March 2019 my account still shows the fraudulent device number linked to my account.

Gaynor