Vodacom Repairs Polokwanerepairing of my cell phone

C

Morning

Firstly I took my cellphone to Vodacom Mokopane for repairs. They send the cellphone in on Jobnumber [protected] to fix my outer speaker. They gave me a quote of over R 7000. I rejected the claim. Told them to send back the phone.

I received phone in and took it back the phone next day, The phone wasn't working anymore. They send it back on Jobnumber [protected] to repair on their costs. The send it back still broken. vodacom Mokopane send it back again on Jobnumber [protected]. They still haven't fixed their problem or mistake.

They still have my phone and now my charger as well. The phone isn't switching on, It looks like the screen is not responding. You can contact Estelle Fassen at Vodacom Mokopane for further details. She send the phone to Vodacom Repairs and knows that the phone was in good working order except for the speaker.

if you see the afterwords looks like someone just put together and left and not worry if it is fine.

I understand that my phone had a repair problem but it worked phine. the ringer did not work that is all.