Vodacom — no point of effective contact to remove my daughter from my account.
I have had my account with Vodacom since the 1990's and over the last 4-5 years had my Daughter Kristine [protected] on my Contract as part of my Divorce agreement, this has now ended and she has to go on her own and have her own account and must be removed from my account with imediate effect.
But I can't get anyone at Vodacom to do anything all I can get is a electronic voice option which is no help and quite frankly useless, and no help with real life issues.
My Account No is I0054864-7
My Cell No is [protected]
I am now in the United Kingdom.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling