Vodacomincorrect billing

S Nov 20, 2017 Review updated:

Recently took up a contract with Vodacom (06/09/2017) amounting to R289 per month. Instead I am being billed R 439, upon three weeks of calling-in and complaining the explanation was that "they processed the contract late" hence the deal I signed up for, had expired as a result I am being billed normal rate. I have been to the shop countless times (Vodacom 4u, Clearwater, shop LM147) begging assistance to no avail. On my last visit I insisted on speaking to the manager hoping she may add some weight in elevating the matter, only to be told She doesn't know when the matter can be resolved, doesn't know which of her employees is responsible for capturing the contract late and that she is busy with " millions" of other customers. Apparently the best she can do is to simply file a service enquiry. We are well into another week and still no resolution in sight let alone feed back (as indication my matter is being handled). This is highly unprofessional and amateurish of such a global institution. Utterly dismayed.

• T
      Nov 21, 2017

Well on my side after having an upgrade and signed a contract of which I agreed to pay a certain amount for 24 months and not even yet with the debt order going through, I surprisingly get a different bill to the one I signed for on my contract. On my 1st complaint Vodacom & Cellsure fixed my bill and a correct debt order went through for the 1st month and now guess what... my second bill was ridiculously incorrect again for the 2nd debt order and this time NO ONE WANTS TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEM. Absolute breach of contract/ agreement.