Vodacomcontract pro rata rate

L

On the 27th of MAay I took out a Vodacom contract on the P10 + P8 lite deal. Today my first debit order went off an totalled R809. My package is R559. If you include the sim initiation fee it should total R656. I was charged a pro rata amount for the period of time that I had the phone, up until my first debit order. That was NEVER explained to me and if i had known I would have activated my package AFTER my debit order.
I was assisted at Tygervalley Centre by Donovan Botes. Now you people will probably tell me that I should have read my contract (which I obviously don't have a copy of) but when you ask the sales assistant what your installment amount will be for the first month and they don't tell you that a chunk will include a pro rata amount and that it would be better to take your debit order on the 30th or 31st, I would call that misleading information.
Vodacom is literally the worst and I will definitely be taking my business elsewhere.