Vestiaire Collective2 missing items and 7 unanswered emails

N Nov 02, 2019

Hello,

I would like to submit a complaint about my previous experience with Vestiaire Collective. I have been a member and selling with you for almost 10 years now and have always had a good response rate and no issues with my products.
A few weeks ago, I sold TWO Maria Tash earrings which I sent inside a bag with other items I had sold. I clearly marked that there was an earring inside the package and even took a picture which I sent by email to Vestiaire Collective to show how it was packaged. The other earring was inside of a little bag which contained 2 other earrings sold (so there was no way of misplacing it or not seeing it) that were checked, accepted and paid for.
Basically, I kept on getting notifications that my earrings had not arrived, even though the other items in the package had been checked and accepted. After one month my items were cancelled. The thing that really bothers me is that I wrote SEVEN emails asking about these earrings and I did not get ONE response back in one month!! I even contacted the live chat twice being told this would become a priority, which it certainly did not.
I understand that things can get lost and I will definitely be sending all of my items separately now as I understand you need the tracking BUT seven unanswered emails in one month is really unacceptable. It is obvious to me that someone pinched the earrings and this is a service where trust should be a number one priority.
I hope this will be my first and last complaint I need to file, but I was very disappointed in the treatment I received this last month as trusted member of the Vestiaire community.

RESOLVED

• Vestiaire Collective's response · Dec 06, 2019

Dear Nathalie,

First of all, please allow us to apologize regarding our reply time on this platform, as we will now be active here from now on.

We thank you for taking the time to share with us your customer care and selling experience.

We are sincerely sorry to hear that your emails were left unanswered over several days and kindly reassure you that an internal investigation was led during that time.

As previously shared with you, your Maria Tash earrings reference 8312029 were successfully received in our facility but not the other pair under reference 8304438.

Please note that an amended CCTV footage screenshot showing the unboxing sequence was sent out to you as a proof. To this, we wish to add that, for logistics follow-up and insurance purposes, we invite every members to ship every sold item separately with their dedicated prepaid shipping label.

As a goodwill of gesture regarding our response delay, we have offered you a 3 months Premium membership, allowing you to skip shipping fees on your next 3 purchases and to reserve any item during 30 minutes.

We remain available for any other requests and additional questions. You will find here our contact data if needed : https://faq.vestiairecollective.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360002463657-How-to-contact-Vestiaire-Collective-

The Vestiaire Collective team