The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon — phone warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Purchased phone and fancy warranty. Phone failed to dial 911 when dialing 911. Called 911 three times, nothing happened. Went to store to make claim on warranty. Eye candy droid girl Bernice claimed helplessness, tried 911 twice finally got through. Asked for manager, told to come back or call *611 (Customer Disservice number). Came back the next day and talked to Bob the manager. He grabbed the phone called 911 and tried twice finally got through. He bottom line? Worked when he tried, not a problem. Made up a bunch of excuses and tried the usual and customary blame the customer tricks. When contract is over in 11 months Verizon can shove it. Told to dirt bag manager if there was another incident and someone got injured I would name him personally as a defendant in a civil liability case. AND I WILL if it goes down!
Drop Verizon at contract end and never go back. Big rip off.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints