Verizon Fiosfios is a fraud!

S

Dump verizon fios! They lie and cheat and swindle. Poor customer service!!!

I was promised the triple play package by a fios rep which is the fios tv, internet and telephone for $100 + tax. A great deal which pulled me away from the completion of time warner and dish network or direct tv. I was a verizon telephone and wireless customer for over 5 years. But today will be the last time I purchase any product from verizon. I received an $795 invoice and I have spent over 6 hrs this week calling them to understand the bill yet I am pushed around from one rep to the other and from verizon tv to verizon telephone reps and no one is willing to explain why I was told that my bill will be 100+tax. Am I being taxed $700. I performed my due diligence to try to resolve this matter and the idiots managers at verizon fios need to be fired!! Because I bet they will loose more former loyal customers as they continue their corrupt method of misinformation and lack of accountability.

I am convinced that at verizon the customer is wrong and the crooked are right.

• St
    Stuck with FIOS Jul 19, 2011

Verizon FIOS service is excellent. However, their billing department are a bunch of monkeys humping footballs. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing. I almost WISH they were acting maliciously, but I honestly think they are just dumb. We had a perfect Quad Play package for 2+ years ($209/month), until we decided to move. Bad idea. Ever since, our bill has been all over the place. Some bills have come in DOUBLE the amount they should be. Plus, the "President's Office" changed our plan to a lesser one, to help "alleviate" our issues. ###s. We are in the process of filing complaints with the Board of Cable Television and the Attorney General, as we have copies of EVERY single bill. Good luck to all who sign up for FIOS. Unfortunately, our only other option in this area is Comcast, which was far worse (if you can believe it!).

• 4e
    4everdone May 09, 2011

Verizon is going down fast. All the good workers are retired, gone etc. I have had Verizon every since it was Bell Atlantic, Bell Telephone & AT&T was separate. They suck now. I have been calling every month to attempt to correct a bill with junk on it that I did not order. They talk to people like we are stupid. They tell you a different story for the same problem on each call.

• THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE AND THEY DON'T CARE.

• WHEN I HAD FIOS INSTALLED IN MY HOUSE THEY DID NOT DO WHAT I ASKED AND DRILLED A HOLE THROUGH MY NEW SIDING AND TOLD ME THEY COULD NOT BRING IT UP THROU THE FLOOR THAT WAS OPEN IN THE BASEMENT.I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THEM AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS DONE TO THEY'RE SPECS AND I WAS NOT INTITLED TO MY SIDING BEING REPAIRED BUT THEY CAME OUT AND MOVED THE LINE TO WHERE I WANTED IT, BUT LEFT THE HOLE IN MY SIDING.

• We
    Wes Nov 05, 2008

lol the verizon fios internet is MUCH slower than my previous DSL internet. and they said it was faster LIES

• Le
    Leroi R. Spangle Dec 29, 2007

I had major problems myself with Verizon in Pittsburgh, PA.

Before anyone orders Verizon, do research, call the BBB for reference information. Better yet, get FIOS literature and try to reach someone other than the people who take the order.

Keep in mind, you can file a formal complaint against Verizon with your State Attorney General.

• Ou
    Out of luck Dec 26, 2007

I ordered the Verizon triple package, and was supposed to have the t.v. and internet installed. They gave me a range between 8-5. I tried to get it narrowed down, and they refused. After waiting at home all day, I received a call at 3:00 to inform me that they wouldn't be coming out. Is this a crock or what? I refuse to go to a service that's no different than Comcast. Verizon SUCKS!