[Resolved] Vayama.comdo not use this site, it's a rip-off

B Review updated:

Originally I thought Vayama was fine, maybe even good until I looked at my credit card statement and realized they had charged me for making 2 phone calls to them because I was having problems with their website. I didn't ever book through them on the phone b/c the attendant told me I would be charged $15.00. It didn't matter anyway, as they turned around and charged me approximately $100.00 in fees for making 2 freaking phone calls!!! They are AWFUL. Do NOT use this site! It's a rip-off.

• Resolution Statement

• Vayama Customer Care's Response · Feb 14, 2012

Something just doesn't sound right here. I can assure everyone, Vayama does NOT charge a fee just for making a phone call. Braudulise, I ask that you send me an email to [protected]@vayama.com Attn David and provide you Vayama Trip ID and a brief explanation of what has taken place. I'll look into the matter and get back to you promptly.
    Regards,
    David
    Vayama Customer Relations Manager

• C
      Jul 12, 2013

my name is charles adams. i bought two round trip tickets from orlando, florida to panama city, panama.Trip # WR684U american airlines conformation code GXFSOW. flying in on 7/04/2013 and flying out on 9/03/2013. the flight to panama was great BUT when we get here i go to pick up the car i have paid for and the company has no car with no help to find one. i then check with american airlines to make sure all is set for our return trip home and there is NO reservations for our trip home on the 3rd of september. the airline agrees, yes MR. Adams we see that you have paid for the round trip tickets but you have NO reservation for the flight. VAYAMA if you are listening WE need your help getting this problem solved.This is ruining our once in a life time two month vacation!!!

• M
      Aug 15, 2019

I would never book with Vayama and highly do not recommend it based on personal experience. It's just not worth it. Book straight to airline.