[Resolved] Vayama.com — do not use this site, it's a rip-off
Originally I thought Vayama was fine, maybe even good until I looked at my credit card statement and realized they had charged me for making 2 phone calls to them because I was having problems with their website. I didn't ever book through them on the phone b/c the attendant told me I would be charged $15.00. It didn't matter anyway, as they turned around and charged me approximately $100.00 in fees for making 2 freaking phone calls!!! They are AWFUL. Do NOT use this site! It's a rip-off.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Vayama Customer Care's Response · Feb 14, 2012
Something just doesn't sound right here. I can assure everyone, Vayama does NOT charge a fee just for making a phone call. Braudulise, I ask that you send me an email to [protected]@vayama.com Attn David and provide you Vayama Trip ID and a brief explanation of what has taken place. I'll look into the matter and get back to you promptly.
Vayama Customer Relations Manager
More Vayama.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Vayama - no refund 
- [Resolved] Vayama - if you need to change flights you are screwed 
- Vayama - air travel - change
- [Resolved] Vayama - customer services 
- Vayama - refund policy not clear 
- Vayama - flight cancelled by vayama / bad service
- Vayama - customer service
- Vayama - airline ticket cancellation
- Vayama - vayama charged me twice for the one person travelling in the same date, same time and in same flight number. 
- Vayama - purchased insurance / confirmed /cancelled