The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved USAA — frozen account
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
USAA from my account and locked me out of my online access on 7/28/09 and nobody tells me why? On 7/30/09 after calling for serval times they tell me because I had supicious activity on my checking account. I moved over 100k and then withdrew it and the deposit only 40k, to my brokage account. Made 3 trades and then when I am getting ready to sell my stocks my account is frozen. They stated I need ID for me and my wife. Faxed them on 7/28/09 was told it would take 24 to 48 hours to verify this and my account would be open. Well after 48 hours my accounts was locked, and then I was told I would be assingned to a fraud investigator within 5 business days. I work at a job that requires much attention and have 40k frozen makes me parorniod. Nobody can tell me anything execpt to wait and somebody will contact you.
More USAA Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing
- USAA - cam and cheating!
- USAA - cam and rip off!
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices!
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - service
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - banking
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car insurance
- USAA - eligibility
- USAA Auto Insurance - refuses to pay