US Bank / US Bancorpauto loans

on 8/2/2019 I contacted US Bank and paid my auto loan in full. I was told to expect a wait of 2-10 business days plus mail time and then the lien release would be issued. The representative told me that once the payment cleared they would be able to fax me the lien release for a quicker response. I called again on 8/9/2019 and inquired if the account had been closed and was told the account was not closed and the funds had not cleared (although my personal bank showed they had), I was told to expect the funds to clear by no later than 8/15/2019 and the lien release would be mailed then. I called back on 8/15/2019 and was told the account had been closed and the lien release would be mailed that day. On 8/19/2019 I called again to confirm the release was mailed and the representative told me that the release was not mailed and that the account had not been closed. I was told that it takes 16-18 business days for the account to close and then the lien release would be mailed. I informed the representative I had been told 4 separate stories regarding the release and she said that she was sorry but the wait time has changed and that it would be 8/29/2019 before the lien release could be sent. Their blatant disregard for their customers, and their ability to lie and change their stories is very concerning. I was a good customer I paid on my truck loan for six years, I never missed a payment, and was always on time and when I needed them to release the lien so I could sell my truck and get a vehicle to transport my new 8 month old son in they acted as if they didn't care. I am greatly disappointed in them and would highly recommend everyone to avoid doing business with them at all cost.

Hi
Aug 19, 2019

Comments

• Ti
      Aug 23, 2019

If you don't receive it by the end of the month try emailing your information to [protected]@gmail.com