UPSdishonest delivery practices

UPS... is unreliable... I have been working on the delivery of my 3 day select package, which should have reached me on Thurday. By Friday, I gave UPS a call because I had not received mypackcage. I was told that there was an adjustment that had to made on weight charges, back to the sender. Apparently there was a discrepency in regards to charges. This was not discovered upon at drop off, nor was it discovered during the 3 days during transit.

I contacted customer service, three times on Friday evening before the hours of 7pm and was told that showed it was out for delivery and I could receive it until 8 pm... Waited for my package, it never arrived. I contacted a supervisor who was only able to tell me that they wer already gone r the day.. and that will have to wait until Monday to obtain infomation on my package.

Bottom line, customer service only provides you with the information that is provided on the website. They have no means of contacting the driver. Unlike FEDEX.. there is nowhere to pick up your package after hours. I have been waiting on this packcage all week. It was a part for my dismantled SUV... which is sitting in the mechnics shop dismantled since the previous week... Very important, that I receive this package, because I am being charged.

I would never rely on this delivery service.. Simply, reckless, unaccountable and unable to provide satifactory customer service. You would think that a mistake was made, perhaps they would offer to delivery on Saturday.. NO chance.. "those packages are reserved for airport deliveries only"

• Cs
    cschene Mar 17, 2015

I ordered a copy of my birth certificate and a signature is required. We were here all day on Monday and they said they came here but no one was home: Absolutely not true! They did not even leave a note.

The second attempted delivery both my wife and I were here and they claimed to have tried at 2:54 PM but no one was home. They left a note but did not ring our very loud bell and both of us were here,

I the contacted their customer service and they said I would receive a call back in an hour, did not happen. It has been three hours since I contacted them.

Very dishonest company with bad customer service,