Unlimited Vacation Clubunethical behavior and misleading sales tactics / (nl1 - 005549)

K Nov 19, 2019

I have contacted my law firm and they've agreed to help me in filing a class - action lawsuit against the UVC and its affiliates. If anyone would like to join me and a large number of others I have already got together, please reply.
We need to stop these people from ruining the many lives they have already destroyed, bankrupt and misled.
Thank you and I look forward to from you.

RESOLVED

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Nov 21, 2019

Hi Kinfe

Good morning. Thank you for contacting UVC. We are sorry to hear that. To provide proper assistance, please send your member ID through email: [email protected] We thank you in advance for your patience. GK

• Me
    mew616 Jul 01, 2020

We would like to join as well. Please send me instructions. Thank you. [email protected]

CherylMarie229 May 18, 2020

We would like join in the lawsuit if possible. My email: [email protected] Thanks!

• Ce
    ceramicspasttime Apr 18, 2020

We want to join the lawsuit Please tell me what I need to do
    We are victims as well.
    Please email me at [email protected]

• Na
    nathan degefu Mar 05, 2020

I’ve already been contacted by representatives of UVC and they invited me to sue them in Panama. Don’t think that will be necessary, I’m pretty sure the US Federal Court System can handle this.

• La
    larabond Jan 09, 2020

We will join you in your group claim. Larissa and Eugene
    PLease email at [email protected]

• Ju
    Julissa Quiles Jan 08, 2020

Please let me know what we need to do to join in on the lawsuit. Thank you.

• Ju
    Julissa Quiles Jan 08, 2020

I would like to join in on the lawsuit.

Debra66 Jan 08, 2020

Please contact me Debra66 [email protected] I definitely want to join.

• Na
    nathan degefu Dec 31, 2019

Attn. all victims members, there is nothing solved, they don't want to cancel my membership, they have withheld 9500.00 USD. they are the most mafia-style business owner, GBS international inc., responsible for unlimited vacation club fraudulent activity.

Debra66 Dec 12, 2019

Just curious have you found out how we can join this lawsuit ASAP.

Debra66 Nov 24, 2019

I would like to join. How do I contact you.

• Jk
    jk129 Nov 22, 2019

I would definitely want to join in on your class action law suit against unlimited vacation club!
    Please let me now what you need from me to do this.