Unlimited Vacation Clubunauthorized credit card charges

R

I have had a membership with Unlimited Vacation Club for a year. When I tried to cancel in the beginning I was given the run around and no one responded to my request.
I have now realized that for the third time Unlimited Vacation has charged my account DOUBLE for the past 6 months WITHOUT my consent! I have had to call about this twice before in 2016. And now again in 2017! This company does NOT give any real discounts for any of the vacations. There are ZERO deals to be had here!
I also tried to log into my account and was denied access because I supposedly hadn't paid some other fee, lets not forget that they've been charging me double and STILL denying me access to my account!
I want my debit card REMOVED immediately from their website and I want my refund of the past 6 months AND CANCELLATION of membership with this company ASAP! When I try to call customer service, I spoke with Arlene in Miami and Cesar in Miami. Both of whom are suppose to be supervisors. Neither of them could send me a confirmation email about me receiving my refund, they also could not tell me why or how this company decided to charge me double without my consent! That is STEALING! I WANT MY REFUND AND TO HAVE MY MEMBERSHIP WITH THIS CROOKED COMPANY CANCELLED! This company is based in Mexico but they are so crooked that they have an LLC in Pennsylvania, where they are under both Apple Leisure Company and Unlimited Vacation, and those are just the few names they are under! I plan to involve my attorney at this point!