United Parcel Service [UPS]damage claim #[protected] denied by ups

R Nov 15, 2017

i shipped a brand new Fender acoustic guitar to Marty's Music store in Annville, PA on 10/24. on 10/27 a rep. fr Martys Music emailed that he received the guitar, unpacked it and saw that the top of the body was cracked. I had fortunately paid for insurance to cover 350.00 because UPS has lost my packages in the past. I called ups and got a damage claim initiated and the UPS rep told me to have the receiver repack it for shipment. Martys Music rep. REpacked the damaged guitar and UPS picked it up on the 30th, shipped it to E. Peterson, PA for inspection. My damage claim denial letter said the guitar was not packaged properly but it was the receiver and not me who repacked it for the inspection pickup.The inspector did not see how I had packed it for original shipment. When the box and contents came back to me it looked nothing like it was packed when I shipped it. Much of he packing was missing and misplaced. Can you see how UNJUST this system is that someone else's packing determined my claim being denied? and why even offer insurance ?