Complaints & Reviews

slow refund policy for company errors

On October 24, 2007, while I was working out of town, my husband brought my computer to The UPS Store and...

don't use them

We live in NH and on May 17th we shipped 2 packages to our son's finance. We shipped them via UPS through our local Staples store in North Conway, NH. Each package contained 100 3.4 ounce heavy-plastic jugs of New England Maple Syrup. Our son is getting married on Lake Tahoe on Jube 28th, 2008 and these syrups were to be a party favor for all the guests at the wedding. Our son chose a party favor that represented where he grew up and his finance chose something from the west coast where she grew up. Each box was a brand new 12"x12"x12" corrugated shipping box that was supposed to handle up to 60 lbs. The shipping weight was 34.32 lbs. The box was secured with premium shipping tape from staples. One box made it safely to Lake Tahoe and the other did not show up. We waited 4 days and then used the tracking number to find the box. The message we received was from Columbus, Ohio and stated "The package was damaged in transit. UPS will notify the sender with the details. All merchandise discarded. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage." The syrup was purchased from a family friend who owns a farm and cost $2.99 a bottle which was cheaper than if ordered on line. So, UPS supposedly threw out $299 worth of syrup. The details have been sketchy from UPS. First they said that obe cap had come off a bottle and had somehow ruined the other 99 heavy-duty plastic jugs. When we told them the package contained 100 small heavy-duty jugs then they said it was improperly packaged. When we told them an identical package had made it safely then they said we should have used bubble-wrap around each plastic container. Because we shipped through Staples UPS will not talk with us directly. We have not often shipped with UPS and foolishly thought the items would be insured since it cost $94.24 to ship both boxes. The nice girl at Staples who processed our packages never asked up if we wanted insurance so it turns out that we were only covered for $100. We complained to Staples and they finally generously reimbursed up the $100 plus the $45.73 shipping cost. They also sent us a gift certificate to Staples for another $100 and we hope the board of directors did not lose too much of their millions with their generosity. We will never use UPS again and we now have a $100 gift certificate to a business we no longer want to do business again. This week we are shelling out another $300 for another 100 bottles of maple syrup but we are taking it with us on our flight to Tahoe. We are assuming that some workers in Columbus, Ohio either ran over our box with a truck or have been enjoying pancakes for breakfast with real, New England Maple Syrup. AVOID SHIPPING UPS.

• Ca
    cap10rich Apr 20, 2011

UPS is the worst. I will never use them again... We had a contract with them a few years ago where we did their network infrastructure upgrade. acording to the contract, we shipped all of the required product with a "stop number" to the distribution center where my staff was doing the work on a just in time basis as opposed to all at once. Two weeks into the project they discovered we were not union and told my on-site Project Manager we were not able to continue to use their stop number meaning we had to ship the remaining product at our cost instead of theirs. My project manager went crazy and I told him I would take care of it. I called the UPS manager that made the decision to discontinue letting us use the stop number and told him I needed he physical street address of the distribution center. He wanted to know why. I told him that all our future shipments to the UPS's distribution center for the remainder of our contract would be delivered by Fed Ex... ... He issued stop numbers for the remainder of the project!

lost/found shipment

I shipped a handheld PDA from Dallas to my daughter at Texas A&M in College Station, TX (about 200 miles). It...

delivery

UPS delivered a box opened. I watched through the window as he dropped it off and I came out to deny delivery...

drivers are too lazy to get out of their trucks

Every time I have a package delivered by ups, they post "the receiver was unavailable to sign on the 1st delivery attempt. A 2nd delivery attempt will be made" in the tracking information of their website... Every single time!!! I work at home and they never even get out of their truck to ring my apartment ever!!! I have to call ups directly in order to get the package delivered, otherwise, the driver will continue to make no attempt to deliver and the package gets returned. Sometimes calling doesn't even work. One time I had to have a package rerouted because I could not be home on the final delivery attempt to sign and the driver left the package outside in a snow storm and did not ring the bell at that apartment either (In the middle of chicago)!!!

I detest ups... Detest ups... Detest ups!!! I feel like I have to work for ups to get what I order! Why don't vendors stop using ups!!! They are way more expensive than usps and they don't do what they are hired to do!!!

• Co
    Cody Sep 30, 2008

I have to say that I agree fully with this. I had taken a 10 minute nap in my living room before and in that 10 minutes they had come to drop off my repaired Xbox 360, but since they didn't bother to make an attempt to knock on the door (which would have caused my dog to bark and I surely would have woke up) they left a notice saying I wasn't home.
    Now I'm dealing with them again, I have $550 in computer hardware that has been in Des Moines Iowa for 2 days now. It hasn't been scanned or anything. I'm starting to think maybe one of the employees took the parts seeing as how my computer case has been scanned and is now on it's way to Chicago. Either way, I am going to ship with Fed Ex from now on I think. Unless USPS is an option for shipping. I am disgusted with UPS.

driver damaged my house with truck and insurance will not pay

On June 3 2008 UPS made a delivery to my house. In the process of leaving the driver drove through the branches of a tree next to my house. It had been raining and the branches were hanging low. As he proceeded into the tree a branch snagged on his truck and also on an overhead wire. The wire was attached to the side of the house. The wire was ripped down and siding was pulled from the house. Liberty Mutual, their insurer refused to pay for the damages saying it was an act of "Nature". After contacting my lawyer, he told me it was useless to sue them in small claims court as they would have it moved to regular court and a team of their lawyers would put me through "***". Evidently this is the way they treat all claims against them.

• Ri
    RITA C BENSON Oct 16, 2008

YESTERDAY A UPS TRUCK WAS DELIVERING A PKG TO A NEIGHBOR WHO WAS NOT HOME APPARANTLY HE WAS SPEEDING DOWN HIS DRIVEWAY AND KILLED MY DOG HE CLAIMS HE WAS DOING 15 TO 20 MILES HE IS A LIAR THERE ARE SKID MARKS ALL OVER MY NEIGHBORS DRIVEWAY HE BROKE MY DOGS LEG AND HIP UPS TRUCKS ARE A MENACE ON THE ROAD BECAUSE THEY SPEED ALL THE TIME I HAVE SEEN THEM.
    AT THAT SPEED HE COULD HAVE AVOIDED THE DOG THE DOG WENT UNDER HIS WHEEL BECAUSE HE COULD NOT STOP FOR SKIDDING HOW MANY OUT THERE HAVE SEEN SIMULAR SITUATIONS OUT THERE LIKE MINE I CALLED UPS TO COMPLAIN HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM THEM

• Co
    Colin Campbell Nov 20, 2008

UPS just killed my dog in CA today...driver said did not know that he drove over my 80lb dog...who drives a vehicle and cannot feel when they hit a bump. My dog was left dead and crushed on my driveway for me to come home to and then bury in my yard...do not let these guys on your driveway.

• Jd
    jdoe Feb 21, 2009

To the dog people, keep your dogs fenced in as you're supposed to for both your dogs and for other people. Courts will find you liable, not the drivers.

To the branches person, same thing. If your branches are hanging over your driveway, too bad. It's your responsibility.

JoeBlow Jun 01, 2009

UPS drops the package off 15 miles from my house, doesnt call and leaves a note in my mailbox about the package being delivered. Very frusterating, out of the last maybe 5 packages i've ordered, 4 were delivered to a store 15 miles from my house!

Also, I just payed for the overnighter last Friday, and Well its monday about 1 pm and I still don't know where the heck my package is.

• La
    larry sellman Nov 10, 2011

ups delivered me a package on 10-29-11 on his way out he hit my light pole trying to make a right hand turn ! i called my insurance company they told me to call ups i called them and told them what happen -they told me they would send someone out the next day -nobody showed up ! called again two days later they told me they would come out the next day no show ! came out the day after that, still trying to find away to said there driver didn't do it -even after the tire marks matched the marks on the pole took pictures -they try to make that same turn with out going across the line couldn't . never called me back it a week tomorrow when they came out. tracking # on package -1z3x29830391020593 what can i do to have ups pay for damage?? [email protected]

management

to all those that complain about UPS, 99.9% of complaints should go towards management. if you want to talk...

Worst customer service

I paid $78 for next day air shipping which is supposed to get to a place by 10:30a.m. . 11:30a.m. roll...

scam artists

I ordered a package from Newport News on 6/24/08. Newport News said the package was shipped on 6/26/08 with a 5-7 day ETA. Should have been here 7/3/08 at the latest. When I checked the tracking number on the UPS website it said IN TRANSIT. When I called the tracking number into their 800 line, the automated system said the package was on it's way to me. When I spoke with a UPS customer service rep, she said the package was not going to be delivered until 7/9/08. This would be more than 2 weeks since I originally placed the order at Newport News. She went on to say that the 6/26 shipping date that Newport News had reported was in fact only the billing date and the package had not been received by UPS until 6/30. Now, why on Earth would they bill for the shipping before even receiving the package. It seems to me that someone let the package sit around the UPS warehouse before it was loaded on to the truck.

When I spoke with Newport News, they assured me the package had been shipped on 6/26 and should have arrived no later than 7/3/08. I have never had any problems with Newport News and am more inclined to believe them than the shoddy CSRs at UPS. When I asked if there was anyway they could speed up the delivery process, the UPS CSR, fatly denied anyway of doing so. When I offered to pay, she said I would have to contact the shipper. When I asked about an ETA after hypothetically speaking with the shipper and upgrading the shipping process, she said I have to ask the shipper. When I asked what if I upgraded to overnight shipping, could you get it to me overnight. she said I would STILL have to ask Newport News. How the heck are they going to know the ETA when even the carrier themselves could or would not give me that info.

SOMEBODY DOESN'T LIKE TO DO ANY MORE WORK THAN THEY HAVE TOOO. BOO HOO FOR YOU, UPS!

• Am
    Amanda Oct 07, 2008

The billing information scan is when the shipper uploads the data from their system to UPS' system. This is not necessarily when UPS receives the package. This happens a lot, where shippers upload the billing info or manifest but UPS does not actually get the package that same day. Once a package enters the UPS network it cannot be upgraded to a "faster" service. This is because packages are inaccessible once they are in transit. You have to realize that UPS transports A LOT of packages. These packages are loaded into tractor trailers or on airplanes and UPS cannot offload thousands of packages to search for ONE particular package.

management are corrupt and liars

UPS Management are corrupt and liars. They lie to there employees and stab them in the back. They make promises to employees just to get what they want. All they care about is getting the almighty dollar. They take advantage of there pt-time employees since they are the lowest paid. A personal conversation with a High up manager was not kept confidential. The people you don't do there job get praised and the honest people who do there job get the bad end of the stick. They rehire employees after they have been fired several times for harassment. Management change numbers to make them look better than really are. Safety is not the utmost concern. They work employees when they are injured or try and talk to them out of going to the doctors to avoid an injury. These comments came actually from recent employees that were employed by UPS and some that are still employed.

• Pi
    Pierce Hart Nov 07, 2009

They certainly lied to me. And then lied to cover up the first lies. And then blamed a partner company. And then blamed a driver. UPS management were too stupid to do a simple express courier from Toronto to Halifax. They ended up ground shipping it by picking it up in downtown Toronto, taking it to Mississauga, then to Concord, the far other side of Toronto, thence to Dieppe, New Brunswick, and then, by donkey cart, I think, by the soiled beat up look of it, to Dartmouth, NS, and finally to Halifax, just one week to the hour after guaranteeing "overnight early am delivery". As a consequence, I had to forfeit my flight to India, a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, for which I had already paid all my airfares, hotels, meals, tours, etc. About $4135.00. Beyond stupid. That's why they're the most sued company on the continent.

your employee while on duty meakn out with my wife

Heres a complaint for you Ive been married too my wife for 22 years a guy that works for ups delivers shoes too Frisches started maken passes at her they hooked up till i busted them but now were left with my 24 years of marriage at risk my 3 children devistated and he wont answer my phone calls he works for ups in Cincinnati
His name is Jim(james) Miller his cell number is [protected], he deliver shoes to frisches in Norwood ohio on montgomery rd, now myself my wife and my whole family are tryen to put our lives back together whilke this coward while working hits on others mens wives thinks its a joke and wont call back he also has children and a family so can anyone direct me to a number or something where I can file a formal complaint with ups on this guy..My email is [protected]@zoomtown.com my cell number is [protected] any help will be greatly appreciated his wife and children have every right to know just as myself and my children had that right.

• Li
    Liz Sep 24, 2008

Learn how to spell. Why did you post this? This complaint is not about a company.

• Zx
    zx Oct 09, 2008

I am thinking you are messing with giving someones cell number and info out...

Besides maybe your wife got free shoes or something from him...

• Jack Soft N. Apr 13, 2009

shoes for BJ! even exchange. quit cryin.

ups lies!

I ordered something on Ebay and the seller, in good faith, fully addressed the package and took it to their...

awful ups customer service

I had documents mailed to me internationally from the West Indies through UPS. My documents were held in customs for 4 days without any explanation. When I called UPS to get assistance in finding out why the documents were being held their representatives were just plain rude. I was told that customs was a government agency and they could hold my documents for as long as they liked without any explanation. When I inquired about a number to call for customs I was told to search the Internet for one. While I understand that UPS cannot control customs, their representatives could at least "pretend" like they are trying to help. Instead, they take on a snobby attitude as if I'm interrupting them when this is supposed to be their job. How can a company who has to deal with customs on a daily basis have NO contact information for customs? How can they not know who to inquire as to why a particular letter or package is being held. I understand if customs does not give you a response, however, how can UPS not even make an attempt.

It is now almost a week since my next day air letter was sent and I still have not received it. UPS customer service is by far one of the worse I've experienced in quite a while.

I took a course on Quality Management last semester and UPS senior managers really need to invest in retraining their representatives to provide basic customer service.

Sam Lee Jul 03, 2008

We have been fighting UPS to refund our shipper (suppiler) in china for the package that
    UPS had lost.. it is now 15 days, and we still yet to see a dime...

Our supplier in china speaks poor english, and UPS CANADA continues to tell us that the shipper in
    chian must contact them, so they have many times, but UPS CANADA does not reply to our
    CHINESE CLIENT...

They are very rude on the phone, and the only thing we are trying to do is refund our CLIENTS
    money. THEY STILL HAVE YET TO REFUND IT...

And we continue to get emails from UPS, telling us that only the shipper can request certain information.

If anyone plans on shipping via UPS CANADA, , , please do not...

Its is a wasted amount of time.. and headaches.
    WE continue o get no where with UPS.

UPS CSR we are dealing with is
    Linda Belliveau
    UPS Customer Service
    CANADA.

• Ru
    Ruby Apr 30, 2009

On Tuesday, April 7, 2009, I called the company where I order from to check the status on the order. I was informed that it was sent out and I should have gotten it by now. I called UPS in Saddle Brook, NJ and a female said it was delivered already that Monday, April 6th 2009 to MY NAME at approximately 12-12:30pm. I told her no, I didn’t get my package. Then I asked who signed for it, she said MY NAME. I told her, no, I was not home.” Then she said it was given to a female. I asked her once again, "What name did they sign?” The young lady hesitated and said, “That delivery didn’t need a signature.” I told her I need that package. I was told to check with the upstairs neighbor and next door. I did and no one had the package. I called back the next day to inform her no one was home when the package arrived and no one has it. I asked to speak to the manager who was Doreen. I expressed how I needed the package by Friday. She informed that the driver would come back (Wednesday, April 8) and point the person out who he gave it to. I agreed so I cancelled all my plans to wait for the driver Victor to come back. Come to find out, he was off until Monday and so was the Manager Doreen. That’s when I lost my patience. I ask to speak with her boss which I was told his name is Toni Gerbesir but he was in house but not there. I continued to call; I was told he was in a meeting. No one would return my calls. Between myself and my sister (who helped pay for order) continued to call. We where put on hold, when we would spoke, we were cut off, spoken to very rudely. Just to shut us up, another driver was offered to be sent out. How can that be? He didn’t know whom the driver gave the package to. That Monday I called Doreen back and informed her, how upset and angry I was. She said she would send the driver back that day. (Which was Monday, April 13, 2009.) I told her no, I don’t need it now because the event is over. The girls at our church were dancing that Friday past and the skirts I ordered were in the package. I want my money back. Doreen said, “Well we still need to find out what happened to the package. I will send the driver back.” The driver came, rang my doorbell. I looked out the door, not even 10sec; he was back in his truck. I had to yell for him to wait. The driver said, he rang the doorbell and a female yelled out the top window that she’ll be right down. So he left the package on the to step and placed garbage can in front of it. I explained to him that the garbage can not fit on the top step. Then he said He thinks it was another can and pointed at the garbage next door. I told him its garbage day and that can is never there. When I tried to speak he kept cutting me off. I told him well let me see if she’s upstairs and you can ask. He said no, he doesn’t do that. He had me sign a paper to say I didn’t receive my package and left. I called UPS back and explained to them he didn’t give the package to anyone. I told her I want my money back. Then she said I have to contact the company where I ordered the package from, and how I have to file a police report and report it stolen. By this time I was very angry. I told them no! The driver screwed up, you guys need to fix it. I was not going to say something was stolen and it was not. I asked for a higher person. I was told he was unavailable. Between myself and my sister calling to speak with someone in charge, we never got a call back. We were told that someone was going to call us back in 30min. I got that call the next day in the afternoon from the security department. I returned the call and of course no call back. The next day, Tuesday, the UPS driver Victor, came to my door telling me to stop calling and how we’re making ourselves look guilty. How we became suspicious because we no longer want our package. I told him, he looks suspicious because the upstairs doorbell doesn’t work and the person wasn’t home. Then he said he thinks someone yelled from the side or the back of the house. That told me right there, he messed up. He stood at my door for 10min. arguing with me. The company from down the street came down and told him that they are waiting for their packages. That’s when he left. I called UPS and Spoke to a gentleman that went by the name Jr. He was the ONLY one who apologized, who listened, who spoke to me with respect. I don’t know if he was sincere or not but he convents me. The last time I had an order that was delivered thru UPS, 3 years ago, I had a similar problem. That’s why I was trying other ways around it. The one thing I didn’t understand was that we were told, “From now on, anything with our address is going to require a signature.” So only if it’s a problem is when UPS does the right thing?

• Pe
    Peeved123 Jan 04, 2012

I'm going through something similar this very moment. Package supposed to be here last Friday, no note ever left on door, but they are telling me he was here and knocked and left notice. At least they still have the package. i just needed it by now though is the only problem. Getting the run around from CS, one lady put me on hold, and the music was playing and then there was a series of clicks and the line went dead.

ups delivery people!

Last week we were waiting for a package to be delivered from California. We had our tracking verification number and we had payed by credit card for our purchase. The company had our home address on our invoice, credit card statement and delivery tracking notice on the internet. Good thing I made copies of everything. UPS now illegally enters your vehicles because they are too lazy at night to knock on your door. We were home, inside and the UPS delivery man not only put CAR as our address on the tracking invoice they opened our car and placed the package inside. That is breaking and entering in the U.S. I have copies of everything I am saying here. They now break into your home in New York so they do not have to knock and have you sign at night. Why deliver then at night. Unbelievable. In New York now anyone even a UPS delivery man can enter your car or home if they want to, and if you ask the police for help they tell you to be quiet or you will be taken to court. I know I tried 2 times to get help. I was threatened with being taken to court and told to be quiet. Another thing it said right on the package we had to sign and they never even had us do that. So beware if you are forced to have them deliver (like we are now) they will break into your car if they FEEL like it.

• Al
    al Jul 02, 2008

If the car was unlocked they did not break in. They should have got a signature though. If they did not they had to forge your name because the DIAD will not let them complete the stop without a signature.

• Ur
    uranidiotgeez Jul 24, 2009

wow u are an idiot, they are just trying to deliver and not bother you. calm yourself and quit it with the legal talk - u cleary don't know your ###

ups driver should look for new employment

I ordered a very expensive granite kitchen rolling cart from Kohls, for which I paid an extra $90 worth of...

useless finance department!

I am working for an educational institution. During our convocation last June, our partnered university sent their professor's gown over to Singapore via UPS. The parcel never arrived and it took quite a while before they discovered that the item was returned back to UK without our knowledge. The parcel never even reached our doorstep.

A case was then filed with their customer service center. A month later, they had the cheek to send us an invoice for tax. We called up their customer service and they agreed on the discrepancy and asked me to ignore the invoice. More than 6 months already, we are still receiving the invoice. Everytime i called the hotline, they told me to just ignore the statement as their system is in the process of "upgrading." What kind of company takes so long to upgrade their systems? And mind you, this is a simple matter of resolution and i do not accept what it has got to do with their system.

This is extremely poor service - screwed up on goods delivery, screwed up on accounts. NEVER to USE UPS!

Salman Aug 13, 2008

I totally aggree with your complaint

i have sent package on to pay basis and my customer has made payment for that.
    Yet they are billing the sae back to us.we have provided them with evidences but they are not listning.

damage to home

On Friday, 2-08-08, a UPS driver jumped over the barrier I erected to protect the wet paint on the floor of my front porch. He rang the bell. I was near the front door and I opened it in time to see the driver leap back over the barrier and get into his truck and drive off.

He left a footprint on my freshly painted porch and left the package in the wet paint. The paint is a special epoxy-type paint that is very sticky. I had to lay over the threshold of the door and reach around to pry up the package.

I called the UPS main number and was told that the local office would call me within an hour. The local office told me that the driver did not have a "lick of paint" on him. I said that my package was covered in paint. I said I wanted to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor did not call me.

I called the main number again and am still waiting for the supervisor to call me. It is now Monday morning, 2/11/08.

• Gl
    Glenda L. Waxter Feb 20, 2008

UPS is the pits, the absolute worst. I have never had so many problem with a shipping company in my entire life. In the last 4 months I have gone thru 4 major problems with UPS. They've Lost my package and I had put thru a claim, they've had me wait 3 hours in the 10 degree weather with my 6 year old son just to tell me they can't find my package, I've stay home numerous times for packages and the driver has gotten out of the truck with InfoNotice in hand and slapped it on the door without even ringing the bell, they've delivered my package to someone else job, basically they're just screw ups. I am going to suggest to my company which also uses UPS that they go back to Fedex. it may be a little more costly but a lot more reliable and friendly.

• Ni
    Nicole Jul 18, 2008

I hope your not holding your breath! They dragged me along for over 6 months. Then told the shipper it wasnt their fault and denied my claim. The left my pachage in my yard with 2 large, yet very young, pupped. I came home from work less then 1/2 hour later and didnt even realize they had delivered anything at first . Thats because the puppies torn the small box to shreds! I guess the way they see it, if they drop your package in your garbage can its ok, they delivered it and thats all that matter. I will not be using UPS again, ever.

• Fe
    FedUp Apr 30, 2009

Good Luck finding an honest UPS representative. The UPS man came to my house while I was at home. He apparently thought I wasn't. In spite of my large, dry covered front porch the driver decided to come around to the back of my property. I was in the house undressed at the4 time, but heard something out back. I went to look out the peep hole in my back door and the UPS man rolled his two wheeler right into my pickup breaking off my mirror. Thinking the driver would do the right thing I ran to get some clothes on. When I looked out back again he was rolling his hand truck up my driveway. I ran upstairs only to watch the crooked lithe snake drive away. Within a few minutes I looked up the UPS customer service number and called to complain. I told then I was calling the police. The customer asked me to instead wait as she was calling the local UPS people and they would take care of anything that was wrong. Trust me people - These UPS people are lying ###. They could have fixed my mirror for about $100.00, but because they continue to jerk me around weeks I can not legaly drive my truck and require a rental car. Their game is to wear you out. They lie, they refuse to return calls. They make promises and then don't keep them. It seems all I can do is call the local press and file a suit. I am doing both!!! If one of these sneaks damages your property throw their ### in jail. That is the only satisfaction you will get out of these lying little sleazy crooks.

poorest customer service

Ups canada sucks, Poor customer service High school drop out customer service, Poor jokers. One call take...

items delivered - damaged

We refer to a collection of two bed side table from Spain weighing 9 KG each for the above reference no. The both items were properly packed and UPS staff was satisfied with the packaging at collection point. They were also informed the nature of an item and require proper handling.

Upon reciepts the delivery we found both items were badly damaged i.e some of the wood came off partially and in pieces. We informed UPS and they organised a collection for inpection.

We have been told by customer team that the cliam is declined on the basis of that the packaging was not up to standard. We do not agree to this as follows:

1) The items was properly packed and UPS staff were staisfied with the packaging.
2) If packaging was so bad how come one table is broken in pieces compare to other is chipped.
3) Both items were handeled badly by your staff. The items thrown around.

4) We are sure you have a policy for handling items and standars in place. We are shocked and fail to understand the inspection team uable to realise the condition of both items.
5) The items was collected for the inspection from UK address and on what basis the items is returned to spain without our instruction and has to be delivered back to us or to yourselves so you can see the condition of the tables.

6) We would like to ask a question who did a inspection regards to the condition of the tables. Has he looked at the tables in pieces?

Both items were expensive and plus costed us frieght charges. We are very dis appointed with the service we had and the way cliam is handeled .We do not agree to your decisions
and would appreciate if you look in to this matter.

Yours faithfully

Asif Piracha

• Re
    Regain Jun 18, 2015

I ordered a 36 inch fan from a local store. It was delivered to my house apparently yesterday (late in the evening). I was not aware that the item had been delivered. There was no knock, no ringing of the doorbell. Nothing. So I had no idea the item was on my front porch. When I looked out this morning to get my mail there it was on my porch.
    It had rained last night so the box was completely soaked. It was not even wrapped in brown paper or even in a better box. It was placed on my porch and got wet. I am hoping when the box dries the fan will work. What is wrong with your delivery people? I do order a lot online and most of the time my items are fine. If a package is delivered to a home the delivery person should let the owner know that he has dropped off a package. I can't look out the window 24/7 to check to see if I got a package. Please be more careful in the future. Thank you for your help in this matter.

item not delivered

On november 20th, I should have received a package sent to me from the states. Apparently on the first...