Complaints & Reviews

lost package and ups claims they never got it

Sent a package via UPS back to Sony using a sony box and prepaid label. UPS has no record of the package being scanned into their system and refuse responsibility. The package was picked up in a UPS pickup box at my place of business by the local UPS driver where pick-ups are done daily. UPS would not give me the time or day. their response was it was not scanned so they are not responsible. Beware!!! No sympathy, nothing. Of coarse Sony will not give me the time nor day either, stating its UPS's issue. When I call UPS to initiate a complaint they point me back to SONY since they are the ones that printed the label, and of coarse Sony says they have no involvement since they have not received the package, call UPS. I have been going through this back and forth game for nearly 2 months now. The package got lost somewhere between the driver and the UPS warehouse yet it's my issue because it was not scanned.

delivery problem

I ordered two living room chairs, which were scheduled for delivery to my residence via UPS. On 3/10/09, the initial attempt for delivery was made; however, no one was at the residence at the time. After the initial attempt, no further attempts were made, so I called the 800 UPS number to check the status of the order on 3/18/09. I was advised the order had been placed on hold for pickup at the local center. I vehemently denied making this request as the chairs are large and I have no means of adequately transporting the chairs; thus the need for delivery to the residence. The representative advised she would send a request to the local office because the order was scheduled for returned to shipper. As advised by the representative I spoke with on the 800 number, someone from the local office called me and advised there was some kind of mix-up with the address and the order had been inadvertently been placed on hold. The local representative offered to put it out for delivery to my residence for 3/19/09; however, I was not certain anyone would be available at the residence on that date, so I requested delivery for 3/23/09. The representative then advised she would put the order in for delivery on 3/20/09 and, if delivery was not possible on the 20th, another attempt would be made on 3/23/09. Indeed a second attempt was made on 3/20/09, but, again, no one was at the residence. To ensure the third attempt would not be missed, I personally stayed at the residence ALL morning. I made arrangements to have someone relieve me when the packages had not arrived by noon as I had already called in to my job and advised I would arrive later that afternoon. When I returned to the residence around 6 PM, I called the 800 number because the packages still had not been delivered. The representative apologized for the inconvenience and advised your service delivered until 7 or 7:30 PM. NO ATTEMPT WAS MADE – NO ONE EVER SHOWED UP ON 3/23/09!!! After arriving home on 3/24/09, there was a notice advising the third attempt had been made. I promptly called the 800 number, explained how the packages should have been delivered on 3/23/09 and how the website indicated “out for delivery” on 3/23/09, but was never attempted. The representative apologized profusely and offered to provide a future delivery due to the inconvenience I endured from 3/23/09. I was advised the delivery could be made for any date up to 10 business days from 3/24/09. I arranged to have the delivery made on 4/3/09. I checked the website and felt assured my request was scheduled because at 3:33 PM on 3/24/09, the website was updated to reflect “a delivery change request for this package will be processed/the package is being held for future delivery. UPS will attempt delivery on the date requested.” On 4/2/09, I called to confirm the delivery and learned the packages had been returned to the shipper on 3/26/09.

I have attempted to resolve this situation on the local level; however, I have been advised that the local manager will not approve the shipping refund because the order was placed on hold. As I indicated previously, I DID NOT request a hold. I specifically needed delivery to the residence due to the size and weight of the order. I would appreciate any assistance possible as I paid over $150.00 for shipping and, had the delivery attempt been made on 3/23/09, none of this would have been an issue. This is NOT my error and I refuse to endure the financial loss due to UPS negligence.

• Go
    googy50 Oct 19, 2009

I suggest don't pay nothing to them as it was their stupid delivery problem.

nothing i say nothin! I'm commenting about this cause i had the same problem before. DISGUSTING.

• Na
    NA0 Jan 03, 2010

They made 3 delivery attempts at your home, two of them before you decided to actually stay home to accept the delivery.
    Maybe you shouldn't be ordering things for delivery if you do not plan on being home to receive them.

• Pl
    Pluh-leaze! Jan 04, 2010

NAO, obviously you did not completely ready the compliant as it CLEARLY indicates the problem occured because the company "inadvertently" placed the order on hold - when the customer did NOT want that at all. Did it ever occur to you that, if the company had bothered to deliver around 3/11/09 or 3/12/09, someone may have been available? Maybe you need to gather your facts before commenting on something you obviously know little next to NOTHING about!

missed overnight delivery

An overnight delivery was shipped via ups on april 9th as follows: Tracking no: 1z 82y [protected] 2...

destroyed package - no reimbursement for damages

I recent opened a new business and personal account and because of a delay in shipping me my checks by USPS a rush was issued to expedite delivery. Little did I know that meant UPS. My checks were delivered on Saturday to the wrong house and left on the front porch in the rain. Needless to say the rain did not ruin the checks; it was the dogs that got the packaged, shredded them all over the yard and into the field, then the rain did their damage. Once the man cleaned up his yard, he delivered the trashed packages to me. I promptly called UPS and was told to hold on to the packages for 5 business days. I would be contacted by the damage department. I said I would have to reorder checks which I would have to pay for AGAIN. He said to discuss that with damages when they called. Of course I was suppose to put a monetary value on my checks. On Monday I called the bank to reorder checks and I had to put a stop payment on checks that were not in the mess I was holding for the UPS damage people to contact me about. This increased MY EXPENSE because of UPS's mistake. I called back and was told to advise the damage people of this when they called. It is now Friday, five days later. With no call, I called back. After talking to several unhelpful people I was told, I, or my bank account, would not be reimbursed by UPS because of an agreement they entered into with the shipper. The shipper had to submit the claim. The shipper is the company that prints the checks; they have nothing to do with my bank charges. When I informed UPS they if I make a mistake in my business, I don't tell my clients to suck it up or figure out how to fix it themselves, Lindsey told me, "different companies do it differently". Yes, BAD COMPANIES SERVICE THEIR CLIENTS BADLY. After going up one more level of management, I was still told I would not be reimbursed; I asked for information on the shipper so I could contact them. UPS does not have that information. I would have to contact my bank, who would then have to contact the check printing company, and I will never get my money back. UPS is the MOST WORTHLESS, PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY I have ever seen. If you are receiving a shipment via UPS, stock up on aspirin and nerve pills now; you will need them if you have to deal with these ###S.

fraud and cheating

Again, UPS has blundered another delivery. I placed and order and paid for UPS 2nd Day Air. Package was sent...

slow delivery

Don't use UPS if you want your package in a timely manner. This is the 2nd time I've been burned by this company and the last time. I'm an office manager and starting tomorrow we are switching to Federal Express. Yes they are slightly higher in price but at least they deliver on time.

3/31/09 - I'm left a ticket but no one knocked or rang the bell

4/1/09 - the info notice states that the package will be delivered from 2-5pm. Its now 6pm and nothing - NADA, just some representative giving the usual party line about how sorry they are.

USE FEDERAL EXPRESS. UPS's services have declined and continue to decline as the competition narrows.

• Ur
    urright Apr 01, 2009

fedex is pulling the same stunts as ups now. Either company, expect at least 2+ days delay over their delivery schedules from just last year -- i believe its because they are letting things sit in their centers longer before delivery now to save money. And with DHL gone, they are more likely to slack off now that there are less competitors.

of course, they are charging MORE now, but whatever! its all about their short-term profits.

I do like fedex better because they are more likely to leave a package, UPS half the time i have to call them and hold it at the facility and pick it up myself.

Matt Walsh Mar 28, 2011

UPS is the slow boat! I have much better luck with USPS or FedEx. Their customer service is about as friendly and willing to help as a Soviet-era bureau.

• Jk
    JKeilso Jul 14, 2011

Butt munch. :)

• Op
    Opsc05 Sep 20, 2011

Slow...passed my home drove package 2hrs north then back down 1 hour south! Are these idiots vultures? Stop circling already n give up my cell...gggrrr

fraud and theft

UPS does not deliver to po boxes. Ups takes packages from shippers addressed to po boxes. FRAUD
UPS randomly checks for a name to match and sends the package to an address with the same name on the package. THEFT Anyone at the random address can keep the package (this has happened several times to myself and my daughter once she is aware of). I designate delivery from a shipper to my po box. This is where I want the package delivered unless a card is sent to my po box and I designate to pick it up or have it forwarded to an address different. UPS does not encourage a system to find packages outside of the tracking number. If the tracking number is lost or the shipper goes out of business too bad (unless a court issues a subpeona). If there is a fire in the home, loss to car and or any other reason UPS doesn't care what happened to the package in question. This gives an open door to loss, theft and non recovery of the package. Customer service is rude. I still have packages missing I am trying to get a tracking number on. I get no help from UPS.

• Ju
    Justanotherguy Oct 07, 2009

Elizabeth, why do you still choose to send your packages to a PO Box when none of the delivery services, with the exception of the Postal Service can deliver there?? The easiest solution to your problem is to put an actual street address, preferably yours, on the package so the driver can deliver it. This works exceptionally well for UPS, DHL and FEDEX drivers alike.

ding dong ditching, damaged packages, poor tracking

UPS absolutely sucks, they ring your doorbell and make a run for the truck. If they do deliver your package...

incompotent and pass the buck

Took the day off work to wait for a package from UPS that was supposed to be deivered today. The package was express delivery from QVC because it contained chicken and was packed in dry ice. Waited all day, tracking the package online throughout. Said it was out for delivery. Then (without ever leaving the house) the online tracking information displayed that 'A CORRECT STREET NUMBER IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION'. WTF? They had no problem delivering a package to my very same address twice last week. I called the 1-800 number and waited on hold for 15 minutes. I spoke to the represenative and she told me that I could go pick that package up (after conforming the very same address that was on my item). I said no, I had taken the day off work and the pickup center was too far away. She said that they would attemot delivery tomorrow. I said unacceptable, I won't be home and the item will end up back at the pickupcenter and that the items inside were perishable. She said the same thing again. I asked to speak to her supervisor. She put me on hold for 15 minutes and then the call was disconnected. Called UPS again and finally got through to a supervisor who transferred me to the manager of the pickup center. I told him how unacceptable this situation was and how my building receives a million packages a week and how the item was perishable. He said there was nothing he could do, "the driver was back". I asked him how the address could have an incorrect street number when I still had a box delivered from UPS from last week with the very same address. He said again that there was nothing he could do. So long story short, it looks like I will be receving a shipment of probably rancid chicken at my job tomorrow. Thanks UPS. You guys suck. In the future, I will use FedEx or USPS.

• Debbie Curtis-Magley Feb 25, 2009

Hi Jeff:

My apologies for the frustrations you experienced with this shipment. I work with UPS Public Relations and I'd like to help.

Please send me your contact details to [email protected] so that I can connect you with our Corporate Customer Relations team.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Curtis-Magley
    UPS Public Relations
    [email protected]

• Ry
    Ryo Jul 05, 2009

That reminds me of when my father ordered me a computer... this was years ago, but the ups delivery driver insisted that because there was a female at the address he delivered the package to that she was me. He was told that I did not live there but insisted on leaving the package there...

That's not a safe idea.. in the end, I did get the package.. but the UPS delivery man should have paid more attention.

• Pe
    Persio Aug 04, 2015

As a customer of UPS and hearing where they stand on the issue of transporting dead animals from trophy hunters I can no longer use your service. You should take one's cue from the major airlines making the right choice by banning the transportation of dead animals and not just because so many people are against trophy hunting but also because is the moral thing to do. Don't allow the greed of money influence your decision, remember the business of the majority matters more than the money of a few hunters. Don't take this movement lightly as it's been brewing for a long time, it just got to the boiling point with the death of a protected lion lured out of his protected habitat by greedy heartless hunters. Please be on the right and moral side, ban the transportation of dead animals.

• Va
    Val S Aug 04, 2015

Please re-examine your stance on the transporting of dead animals from trophy hunters...you are on the wrong side of the argument and will be both embarassed and regretful of your position. This is a shameful practice conducted by those of seriously questionable mental status.
    Stand with animals and those who love them and against cruelty and extreme selfishness and evil.

• Ka
    karlaCJ Aug 04, 2015

UPS has seen the last of my business. Until your stance over the transportation of murdered animals changes, I will use another service. A service with compassion and a sense of global responsibility. Goodbye.

• Su
    Sunil Narayan Aug 04, 2015

Your corporation is lousy at delivering packages. If someone is not home it is because they're at work, so why not just leave the package at the front door? Do you know how easy it would make every customer's life? It's not like your delivery men are asking for tips! And another thing, your refusal to ban the shipment of trophy heads makes your corporation look worse than before! Way to go!

do not pay claims apparently

Had a loss last November. Somewhere along the UPS line their gorillas destroyed a shipped item that was packed according to their specifications and it was insured. As it was a one of a kind item, had to immediately refund Buyer his money and freight charge. First, UPS tried to say it was not packed according to their regulations and denied the claim. Upon having to review pictures of the packing, destroyed box (elephant sat on it?), and the item, they agreed it was packed correctly. That was Dec 31, 2008. Sent them by their fax number documented claim form on January 8, 2009. Called several times to person handling it, said was being process and check would go out "very soon". Called again 2/13/09, and person no longer works for them. Show claim was approved, but show no file nor claim form received, therefore can do nothing. Told me to resubmit claim for and they would follow through. When, after they are bankrupt, which I understand is where they are heading. Local employees say they have lost business to other companies and are not busy at all. Because of their attitude, we have switched to Fed-X and LOVE IT - much cheaper (20%+) and much better personalized service at the receiving station. I'm having other merchants tell me they almost never get paid by UPS on claims, give up, and change to Fed-X. Most of our incoming is now coming Fed-X rather than UPS. Another ICON about to bite the dust.

delivered another crushed package

In the last 3 months I have had 3 packages delivered from UPS crushed. The latest package had "Fragile Handle with Care" tape wrapped around the package 3 times, clearly making the package as fragile. The contents were glass that had been properly double wrapped in bubble packaging and then placed in side the box within another nest of packaging. The contest should have been safe if the package was handled properly. Instead the package was crashed and the contents broken.

What burns me more is the driver actually delivered the crushed package!

Two of the 3 packages delivered from UPS to my home in the last 3 months have had damaged contents. The recovery/replacement process is long and tedious. I personally will not use UPS again, nor will I shop with vendors that only ship UPS ~ It is a small stand against a huge company but obviously they care nothing about the consumer.

• Le
    LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY! Aug 31, 2010

It's true, they are the most unethical business I've ever encountered in my whole life! Crushed box that was marked fragile/tv and it was badly abused! They love shafting their customers that even purchased insurance, blaming the customer for not properly packaging it even though their UPS guy helped package it and reassured us that it will not be damaged! Honestly Hate them and will state it every opportunity I get!

unauthorized charges

UPS tried to deliver a parcel and no-one was home. They left a card advising me that they would attempt the next day. On the card was a brokerage fee of 36.98. The item that was sent to me by some stupid idiot in California DVS Sales sent to me a dvd and a secure digital card weighing what 3 oz. This has no value and DVS Sales could have put it in the mail for 3.00 bucks. UPS run everything through a supposed brokerage and charge the customer for this.

If you are in Canada and want something from the U.S.A. DON'T USE UPS. Use parcel post. Avoid this UPS rip-off.

harassment

Inside UPS - What did brown do for me? As a former employee of UPS, I felt a compelling urgency to write thi...

unethical

UPS local store shipped fragile items, they packed and I paid for fragile packing and postage. Shipment...

bad delivery, no recourse

I have a retail business that opened in October, 2008. It is a storefront in a strip mall on a prominent corner in a small town. I have a sign both on the street and above the store. BIG illuminated letters, 20 full feet of windows, address prominently displayed, and hours of operation, 6 days a week, posted clearly to the immediate left of the door. My customers have no trouble seeing the hours, and neither does Fed Ex. UPS, however, cannot seem to deliver my inventory.

Since October, UPS has failed to deliver FIVE shipments. When I track them. I find that they claim to have "attempted" delivery three times, and sent a postcard. All of which is pure nonsense, of course. No notice has ever appeared, and no postcard has ever been sent. In fact, they drive right by and pretend they attempted delivery. I have had to pick up my packages from their distribution center three times, and complained them into actually delivering them twice.

Whenever I know I am being sent anything through UPS, I stay all over it. Just today, though, I called a shipper regarding inventory that was supposed to arrive last week. I thought it was being sent Fed Ex, and wondered why I hadn't received it yet. Lo and behold, UPS had it. I got the tracking number, and called them just before they sent it back! Now, this isn't Aunt Tillie's birthday gift, this is product, and each day I don't have it is a day I can't sell it. So I tell them I have had enough. I want to pick up all my packages because their drivers are lazy and undependable. Guess what? The stupidvisor mumbles on that gee, golly whiz, she doesn't think the clerks would be able to call me or e-mail me that a package was there, but the drivers could just leave a notice. I repeated that the drivers don't leave notices, adding that she clearly doesn't understand the problem. She says it was three different drivers. I said that tells me she has big employee problems, and that it is as systemic as I suspected. I'm not hiding the storefront, I tell her. I don't have an invisibility cloak over the sign. Well, gosh, she just doesn't know what to do. I asked for someone who did know what to do, and gee, there really isn't anybody. Yeah, right.

I finally gave up, hung up and changed my purchase orders to read, "PLEASE SHIP FED-EX ONLY!!!"

Incredible.

Mahtab Aug 11, 2009

I Agree that UPS delivery system have some loopholes which has to be addressed by the UPS Management, my suppliers sent one package under UPS AWB No 1Z65A695 04 4889688, which was handed over in late July, 09 and still we are chasing their local Karachi office who is deaf & dead.

My suggestion to UPS is to make vaialable an email to your customer so that if they face any negative situation they can contact you, I searched a lot but fail to locate an emai on your web.
    regards

• I0
    I'll get it eventually... Aug 25, 2009

I always see them drive by my house, which is not on a main road, in the middle Westchester, and they always claim that I wasn't home. It's complete ###. If you call they just say, "oh sorry..." and then tell you it will be there tomorrow/monday. I think it is a general UPS problem all over the country. My theory is that if they're running late or want to get out early they just save time by skipping deliveries...

lost my mail

I sent a package through them which included my fingerprints and social security number-- THEY LOST IT and cannot find it. The manager is a jerk. He did not care and was unwilling to do anything except "put a tracker" on it. They are not trust worthy. I wish I would have read the other complaints before I did business with them. Because of the important information that was contained in the package, I have contacted my lawyer.

• Jc
    jcherms May 19, 2009

the letter was sent out through the postal service certified. I the manager took this letter personally to the post office as we have to with all certified letters. the post office signed off that they recived it, but the letter didnt show up in there tracking system, for what ever reason, for a couple of days. the letter was recived and all was well, just a case of an impatient ignorant person who likes to complain.

unable to change delivery options for international package

Lenovo from China shipped a laptop to me to the United States.

On the first delivery attempt on 11/26, the driver left a note that another attempt will be made on Monday 12/1 which is after thanksgiving. I called the phone number listed, I asked the package to be held at the local UPS office, so that I can pick it up. The automated message said there was a problem with processing the request and that I should try later.

Later I used the website to do the same. It was the thanks giving weekend and so the following monday I went to the UPS center and they said the package was again out for delivery and that it was the third attempt. Apparently there was another attempt made on 11/28 at 5pm, which was earlier than what the note said. If I had known that, I would have been home at that time. I was given a phone number which the automated message didn't help.

I came back and went to the website again where I tried to change the delivery method and I got an error which asked me to call [protected].

When I called that phone number and I was told that it was the wrong phone number and that I should call [protected]; but the lady was kind enough to transfer me.

I am tired of running around behind UPS and most importantly waiting for the express package to arrive.

unreliable delivery

UPS is our chosen payroll delivery company. Recently they have proven to be the flakiest, most unreliable one. At Christmas time, we paid our employees on Wednesay, Christmas Eve, because we were closed the rest of the week. The package was Next Day Air. It reached us here in Alexandria, but our delivery driver "forgot" our package at the hub. If this wouldn't have been payroll, I would not have cared as much.

When I started calling UPS, they said they would leave our local hub a message to call us back within 1 hour to let me know if I can just pick up our package. The local hub is less than a mile from the office. They did not call. We called the 800 number back, and they said the first message was never sent, and they w0uld send another. We would receive a call within the hour. They refuse to connect you or give the number of local hub. We played this game 3 times. Finally, I was told it was arranged to be delivered by 5pm. So, an hour later, at 4:45, the local hub calls and tells me that they have found our package and can go ahead and pick it up. WHAT?? They just said it was being delivered. I have been trying to pick it up all damn day!!

So this week wednesday, our first payroll of the new year, the driver goes to our payroll company to pick up our payroll. They pick up all packages EXCEPT ours. It is left behind. So, they pick it up the next day on thursday. This was originally to be sent Next Day Air, so it's already a day late. I start tracking the package to be sure the "Christmas Debacle" doesn't happen again. The package is guarenteed to be here by 10am. Well, after a cross country tour, it arrves in Lafayette this morning where adverse weather conditions were reported on the tracking history. OK, it is 70 degrees and sunny in Lafayette today! How are those adverse conditions?? It arrives in New Orleans at 7:50 and leaves at 9am. We are 4 hours away from New Orleans. So, they've missed the 10:30 delivery for sure. And they are definelty too late for the package to have been put on the delivery truck this morning. I call, and all they tell me is what is on the tracking summary online. I wanted to know if the truck would come directly here from New Orleans, or stop at the hub. I am willing to pick up the package again. But, I am not waiting until 5pm for someone to "feel" like calling and telling me it's available. I am going to request we change our delivery to FedEx. This is highly unacceptable, expecially when it comes to employee paychecks. Wish Me Luck!

• To
    Tony Montana Feb 27, 2009

they deliver in my metropolitan area of los angeles at 8, 9 10 at night!!! TERRIBLE!!!

ups cambie: devious hidden fees

UPS Store on Cambie near 18th likes to convey impression that they are just like the post office, so when you ask them to weigh something for postage, they put it on a meterless scale and add a hefty premium to whatever Canada Post would charge. You then pay them, and likely you would leave it as that as they tell you they will take care of it. Little do you know that they then take the package or envelope to a metered scale and apply postage sticker that is a lot lower than you just paid. I am not against UPS charging a service charge for doing basic Canada Post duties but they should announce this to the customer or have it posted on the prices board. They don't do this because they want you to think of them as like Canada Post. Beware, especially the Cambie near 18th branch.

late/no delivery

I'm in Gig Harbor, WA, and was affected by bad weather here over Christmas. Still, a gift I ordered for my husband that was supposed to arrive on 12/22 is still not here on 12/30. Every day, the UPS website shows that the package will be delivered "today", yet when the day comes and goes, the date simply rolls over to the next day. So I have zero confidence right now that my package will arrive at all. I've called once so far but they basically said there's not much they can do, just wait and see. I have a feeling they'll be hearing from me again when the package does not show up today.

My mom also paid $128 to have a package sent next day air from Detroit on 12/23, but that package hasn't arrived yet either. Is it fair to charge someone $128 when you know you can't make the guarantee? I'll bet they smiled at her, looked her in the eye, lied to her, and took her money, knowing full well they were covered by their "no guarantees during holidays" clause.

I would advise anyone to not use UPS. Use Fedex instead. The packages I sent Fedex managed to get to my mom by Christmas, and the weather in Detroit was no better than it was here. So explain that one, UPS.

• Ae
    aethomasthomas2 Aug 25, 2009

I USED UPS FOR RETURNING TWO DEFECTIVE ESP3 KODAK PRINTERS AND UPS CAN'T TELL ME THE SHIPPING NUMBERS. THEY SAID I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THEM DOWN! UPS SHOULD NOT BE USED WHEN THERE OTHER SHIPPERS TO TRY. THEY HAD ME TALK TO A VERY SICKENING SUPV. WHO WANTS TO ACT LIKE SHE IS SOMEONES MOTHER INSTEAD OF A HELPFUL BUSINESS PERSON.

• Ae
    aethomasthomas2 Aug 25, 2009

KODAK CANT LOOK UP WHAT WAS SENT TO THEM, UNLESS YOU HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBERS, WHICH UPS DOESNOT SUPPLY YOU ON RETURNS.

• 80
    801 Nov 25, 2010

I too had an experience with this same ups office. They left a delivery attempt notice on 11/23/10 so I took the day off on 11/24 to receive the package. Around 5:55 I opened my door to find another notice indicating their attempt to deliver. I was home all day and no one rang the bell or knocked on the door. I spoke to an agent at the 800 number who stated I would hear from someone within the hour which I did. Someone by the name of Ms. Alexandra called to tell me the driver was gone for the day. Ms. Alexandra claimed to be a supervisor and when I inquired of her Supervisor the call was abruptly disconnected. I would like to file a formal complaint regarding this situation and plan on visiting the center the next day they are open. This is not a professionally run office and it seems the delivery people need closer supervision in their vans.

• 80
    801 Nov 25, 2010

The office I am referring to is located at 345 Brush Ave in the Bronx NY.