Truworthsarrogant call centre agents

J Jul 12, 2019

Good morning,

I have just received another call from your call centre; after numerous requests that you don't phone me as I am NOT allowed to receive personal calls at work.
Then your agent still wanted to argue with me that I have NOT given a payment date.
Please see the e-mail below!
I am really getting very upset about agents phoning me and wants to argue during a phone conversation whiles I am responding to your e-mails.
CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A NOTE ON YOUR SYSTEM THAT I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR AGENTS AS THEY HAVE NO TELEPHONE ETICET AND ARE VERY ARROGANT AND THAT I WILL COMMUNICATE VIA E-MAIL.

I HAVE HAD MY ACCOUNT FOR DONKEYS OF YEARS, have always been a VERY loyal customer and this is the way that you treat people!!!
I have explained that my husband have lost his job, and that I am paying more than an instalment every month to catch up on the arrears; but I am still getting very ugly reminders via sms and gets treated like a dog by your call centre agents.

AND ONCE MORE ONE OF YOUR AGENTS HAS JUST PHONED ON MY LAND LINE - 08H51

I NEED SOME URGENT ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER OR I WILL MOST DEFINITELY TAKE THIS FUTHER.

Kind regards

Jackeé Fourie
Overseas Creditors Clerk

From: Jackee Fourie
Sent: Thursday, 11 July 2019 13:12
To: 'Truworths Collections Department'
Subject: RE: 10101119636611

Sent: Thursday, 11 July 2019 13:10
To: Jackee Fourie
Subject: 10101119636611

Dear Mrs Fourie,

Thank you for your email.

We acknowledge receipt of your payment for an amount of R 2000.00. Please be advised that this payment is reflecting and your account has been updated.

Thank you for your payment.

Kindly advise by return email when you envisage to make payment confirming the date of payment for the amount of R2000.00 so that we can make a note on the system.

We await your response.

Important: Your response to this message must be returned with the account number in the subject line as reflected above for ease of reference and prompt reply.

Yours Sincerely