Tristar ProductsBad service

M

The product is shipped with no sales packing slip included.

I am dissatisfied with the product and wish to return it for full refund as well as close my account with tristar products.

• Na
    NasH78 Jul 26, 2016

I ordered the cardio twister a month ago. when i received it was missing three parts. I called customer service. I spoke to an operator named Neil. I wanted to get a three day ground delivery on the missing parts. He could not do that so i asked for a superviser. He would not let me talk to a superviser. Instead continued to argue with me. telling me I could ship the whole unit back or wait for the parts. I hung up. then i just got the parts. it's missing 1 more part.

Charlotte Gilmour Jul 26, 2016

We purchased the Healthmaster Elite and used it twice for light duty, it then sat undisturbed on the counter for some time, the 3rd time we tried to use it, it won't even get power. I know now, after reading all the complaints here: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowners/healthmaster_blender.html and other boards, that this is a widely known problem for the Healthmaster, that not only does Tristar not honor their product warranty, but they are now distancing themselves from the product, almost as if they never helped to sell it, of note, the original site, http://myhealthmaster.com/?reqp=1&reqr=nzcdYaEvLaE5pv5jLab= is merely parked for free at GoDaddy.com I have written Tristar corporate offices, and indicated that without abuse or misuse of the product, the customer should never be charged in such cases. If this were one of Tristars cheaper products, I'd be alot less angry, but as it wasn't, I'm officially complaining. Tristars CEOs should not expect their customers to take any less in satisfaction than they themselves should, were they the customer, instead of us. Furthermore, I think there should be some sort of legal action a group of people can take, that would stop this sort of sale in it's tracks or at least force the company to make good. Buyer beware!

• Eu
    Eugene Payne Sr Jul 26, 2016

In November of 2008 I placed an order for the Obama Presidential Coin Collection, on line by supplying my credit card number. To
    Date I have not received the order. I order 5 of the five coin collection sets at $19.95 per set for a total of $89.95 plus shipping and handling. I failed to receive a confirmation number that I could track. At this point I just want to know if the order was ever received to ensure that credit card is not charged. Were they back ordered? This collector's set is one of a kind and I would like to know the status so that if I need to re-order I can.

A reply is required.

Eugene Payne, Sr
    [email protected]
    [protected]

• Db
    Dbelew Jul 26, 2016

The stopper in the spout came out so I ordered 2 replacements. So far, I have received 3 shipments of a replacement kit that includes the bucket, the wrench and the plunger for a total of 4 of each. I know have 4 buckets, 4 plungers and 4 wrenches, and one non-working juicer.

Emails to the company go unanswered and the phone service for their 'Customer Care' is horrid. They lie to you, put you on hold, then lie some more. The tracking of your package on the site is wrong.

Would strong advice any consumer to find a list of all of Tristar's products and steer clear of them completely.

• Eb
    Ebask Jul 26, 2016

When I ordered the bras and was told it would be 106.00 i was thinking of cancelling but the associate told me I would recieve a 50.00 gift card from walmart so i ordered.My account was debited 106.00, did not receive and the money was put back in my account so i just forgot about it then 1 month later my account was charged 30.00 i had to call "product services" as it was listed on my account and had it returned to my account then my account was charged 106.00 again and I got notice that the bras had shipped. well today i receive them and they are padded which i did not order and no walmart card. when i called genie bra they said they had nothing to do with the walmart offer and gave me a number to call well they said they are "product servies' and since I cancelled my membership (30.00) i did not qualify for the gift card. called genie bra and the superviser said big deal and so what basically. i will be sending the bras back and not exchanging and i will try the ahh bra instead!

• Fz
    fz15 Jul 26, 2016

As a senior citizen needing to have speeedy delivery of the Healtmaster, I made the sacrifice to pay it in one payment with promise of delivery in 5 to 7 business days. I ordered May 4, 2011 and tracking says I will not receive it unitl May 17, 2011. So do not believe Montel's promise of delivery. You might as well pay it in 4 payments, you will not get it any sooner. I ordered the elite model of health master. I should have known better than to truse anything they tell you when you order. They also try to sell you and offer every thing in the book to get you to pay more. No you can just call and place a simple order with no fuss or bother. He may have his heart in the right place Mr. Montel Williams, but I am afaid he is more interested in his pocket book than he is some old lady out here trying to get one of his HealthMaster elite units. Yes, I really am who I say I am.

• Ti
    tipsylady Jun 02, 2012

I had returned the products of the Geni bra, back, did everything when returning, I buy alot of tv, and can not believe they can not find the return, is this a scam to get money, I have a different credit card, so if you would so kindly call me to refund my money, I have read about someone else complaint about also not getting there refund, please call, like I say, I am a valuable customer, if I don't receive my refund than qvc will no longer be my interest and will pass this on to all of my friends.

• Gm
    GMendz Apr 06, 2011

TriStar operates in Arizona under the name of a company: Healthy Home Systems. Easy enough to look up. Preffered Credit is their "Loan" group.

Preffered Credit numbers (New Tristar credit group?)...

[protected] - (I have no idea who this number is for, but this is how the finance company contacts me)

[protected] (Preffered Credit HQ?)

Anyways, my experience with them has been something that I have ZERO doubts was illegal. They asked for my social, credit card, and told me I would have a job if I bought the vacuum and that after doing a certain number of demos it would be free.

The job promise is what got to me since my family was one of those that lost their home in the economic crisis. So I agreed and I thought what I filled out was a contract about the conditions. Anyway, they took me for "training" at their office after they had gotten on the phone with several people. I did the training and went for my first few 'demos' that week in which I realized the misleading nature of the company.

Then at the end of the week I asked for my paycheck and they said "What? That's only for commission". Then I asked when I would be recieving my Tristar to which they replied "Oh, you have to do this many demos and sales, then you'll get a free one which you sell to pay for the other TriStar you got on credit".

Then I found out later that they had used my info to faslify documents saying that I had worked in a place I've never heard of, nor have ever stepped foot in, so that THEY could make a sale. There was no FREE Tristar, even after all the demos, and now the credit company keeps calling and when I say they falsified statements, they say I commited fraud. I was 18 and only had a job when I was 16, I had no credit. I tried to tell them, but they just said that I was overstepping legal boundaries and they would keep quiet if I just kept paying. This is the situation I find myself in still, 2 years later.