Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MNa charge that was not authorized

C

In reviewing my credit card bill, I also find a charge for dri-trend micro that I did not order. I'm disputing the charge with my credit card company. Then I found a similar charge put on my account 3/31/10 - again, unauthorized. What's with these guys? This is stealing. It needs to be stopped. I'm calling the attorney general in lansing, mi to see what can be done about these crooks.

• Wi
    Wilson, Sharon Mar 24, 2010

I renewed our Trend protection March 1st and you billed me twice for it. Please remove the $6.95 and $44.95 charges as the $49.95 chg is the legitimate cost. I renewed this on line. Contact me at my email address [protected]@yahoo.com

• Je
    Jerry Pickover May 10, 2010

Charged $55.95 for internet Security Renewal XFEF-[protected] ORDERED 4/17, 2010
    Also activated XFEF-[protected] ON 4/24/2010
    Double charge on my AMEX account.
    Please reverse one charge
    Jerry Pickover

• Je
    Jerry Pickover May 10, 2010

Please credit my account

Janet Fremouw May 18, 2010

I was billed twice and would like the second charge to be taken off my bill. Please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ru
    Russian Sep 15, 2010

I have the same thing I just saw on my account!!!

John R. Cullen Oct 16, 2010

For the last few months I continue to be billed $47.87 (recur) for something I did not oder. I don't know who this company is or what the product even is. I expect to have this correction completed within the next couple of days or I will proceed with legal remedies.

John Cullen
    [protected]

• Cl
    Clarence Schrock Dec 30, 2010

I have been over charged and I do expect to be refuned or I will go to my attorney about this. This is bad business need a response as soon as possible or legal matters "WILL" start.

John k. Hoza Mar 24, 2013

I was billed on my credit twice9ones for $84.90 the other $68.42. Please remove the $84.90 from my credit card and send me conformation to my e-mail, [protected]@yashoo.com. Thank you