Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MNtrend micro titanium security system

I renewed my subscription to Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security on 9/28/10. On 10/01/10 a charge in the amount of $52.38 and $7.44 was deducted from my checking account. The source of the deduction was
Dri*trend Micro orderfind.com

I down loaded the product and installed the product on my computer using the serial number provided. Now its saying that my Trial subscription is about to expire and asking if I want to renew now. I did not pay $59.82 for a one month trial subscription????

janet brenner May 14, 2010

Please reverse erroneous charge of $39.95 on my credit card transaction date of 4/11/10. This item was not approved by me. Please cancel any auto renewal. I am not a customer.

• Pa
    Parker Ross DesJardins Jun 01, 2010

$35.95 of DRI*TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.COM MN was billed to my account that I did not authorize. I don't even know what this is. If you would like proof of the billing I can do that but I would like to be completely refunded for this error. I'm sure you have this billing on record. I don't even have a personal computer anymore.

• Ar
    arstewart Sep 22, 2010

for Trend Micro problems, contact www.digitalriver.com
    I have the same daggone problem with being billed in error.

• St
    SteveDM Sep 27, 2010

Please reverse the 08/28/10 charge of $38.95 as I did not order this product. I have not been a customer for years. Please take me off any auto pay plan you have. Steve D

salasep Dec 07, 2010

I got a notification that i had been charged by DR ORDERFIND MN through my debit card last night. Odd thing was, I haven't used for anything for the past 5 days and I have new automatic renewal services. I demand that the charges be fixed, as I have not ordered anything from this company, and had to actually google it to even figure out what it was.

• Ne
    Neil Williamson Dec 21, 2010

i KEEP GETTING A MESSAGE ON MY COMPUTER, THAT MY SECURITY WILL RUN OUT ON MY COMPUTER. I ORDERED TITANIUM MAXIMUM SECURITH ON 11-28-2010, and it was taken out of my credit card $71.95. Serial Number XAEF-[protected]
    Order No. [protected]. So why are they telling me that my security will run out.

• De
    dennis11 Jan 03, 2011

i also had a charge on my credit card that i did not agree to..i called my credit card company and they resolved it for me..we had a three way phone call and i had the charges credit to my account...it only took about 15 min.

• Ca
    Carolyn Mainzer Mar 21, 2011

was charged $62.95 on my credit card and it was not ordered, please remove from my card!!!

• Ca
    Carolyn Mainzer Mar 21, 2011

was charged $62.95 on visa card and did not order, please remove from my card!!!

• Lu
    LuEllen Feldman Jun 01, 2011

$39.95 was charged to my account that I did not authorize. I did not know what this company was until I talked with my credit card's fraud department. I would like to be refunded for this error. I'm sure your have this billing and my address on your files. Otherwise, you will be hearing from my credit card company's fraud department within the next 30 days.

• Do
    Doris L Moore Aug 18, 2011

I ordered micro source office for my computor on 7/29/2011 in the amount of 119.95 and never received anything? So I canceled it from my credit card since I was paying for nothing? Can you help me out? What did I do wrong? I was waiting for product?

Doris Moore
    51609 woodthrush Drive
    Granger, In
    [protected]

• Jm
    J. Masson Oct 13, 2011

Ok! Here is another one. I ordered the Titatium and now it appears on my credit card, but the program appears on my computer as a pop up asking do I want to order it again. Plus the one in my programs won't open up.

• Th
    Thaddeus W Jun 24, 2014

I was charged 6 times for a product I never purchased. I have never visited this site/company for any services. Please remove charges from my debit card.Thank you