Menu
360 Travel Group Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

360 Travel Group
reviews & complaints

www.360travelagency.co.uk

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

360 Travel Group Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with 360 Travel Group at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for 360 Travel Group has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 360 Travel Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
S
5:51 am EDT

360 Travel Group air ticket

I purchased a ticket on 16t feb for myself and my 9 yrs old daugther to manila philippines to be fly by july 2019.

Unfortunately i had cholysystectomy surgery on the 15th april and at the time im also suffering from acute episode of chronic moderate lumbar sprain on my spine, therefore after recovering from surgery i will undergo for spine theraphy and that last for few months depends on the progression of my pain.

Apart from above, im also having another medical conditions that i dont need to disclose for my own discretion.

I initially rang Abbi the sales consultant on the 19th april to request cancellation of the ticket.. and said that there will be a £460 per person cancellation charge of the airlines.

Abbi then forwarded me to Jon and we spoken over the phone on the 24th april and he asked me to forward any supporting documents. I forwarded via mail the hospital discharge letter along with diagnosis of the chiropractic doctor and said to look onto this by tuesday which is 30th april.

I have sent a reminder email to him but no response, i kept dialing his direct line but line disconnecting.. i spoken to abbi and said that jon was not there.

I am working in a financial business, and in operations perspective- its very important the customers input and comments. deals with complaints and resolve dispute with no further delays... thats how the business grows. Even how busy you are, i believed that theres always a time to read your inbox 24/7. Its not a hard job to just drop one sentence to your customer email for an update, rather than ignoring the messages and not answering the calls.

I contacted qatar airways and its all opposite of what byaheng pinoy statement on the phone.. ticket validity is one year not 3 months, and the airlines never charge £460 per person.

I knew byaheng pinoy since 2012 and i always recommending this travel agency to all our filipino remittance customers, but on my current request.. that im not getting any response or update.. i started loosing my trust.. i have 4 families that kept ringing me since last week, asking for travel agency to book their tickets for this coming school holiday.. but how can i recommend them to byaheng pinoy? If my own request is still hang.

I want to cancel this ticket and refund the payment back to the card i used for payment. Any charges deducted please put in writing and send it to me via post.

Read full review of 360 Travel Group and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
D
D
Daniella Romero
, US
Oct 23, 2023 5:12 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Red alert

Be very careful with this company. They have deceived me by selling me a flight ticket. I have been waiting for a refund for more than 3 months and they don't want to. 360 travel group

I ask please for help. Thank you

Is 360 Travel Group legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals 360 Travel Group as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, 360 Travel Group stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering 360 Travel Group should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

360 Travel Group earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: 360 Travel Group achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for 360 Travel Group. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

360 Travel Group has claimed the domain name for 360travelagency.co.uk for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

360travelagency.co.uk has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows 360 Travel Group website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

360travelagency.co.uk has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

According to our analysis, 360 Travel Group appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to 360 Travel Group has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

360 Travel Group contacts

Phone number

+44 207 183 4464

Website

www.360travelagency.co.uk

Most discussed 360 Travel Group complaints

air ticket
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with 360 Travel Group?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 360 Travel Group Customer Service. Initial 360 Travel Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 360 Travel Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 360 Travel Group. Discuss the issues you have had with 360 Travel Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.