Having problems with Toyota?

800 869 682 (International)
8800 200 5775 (Russia)
+1 800 331 4331 (United States)
+44 344 701 6202 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 190 200 (Ireland)
+43 161 0040 (Austria)
+32 80 099 955 (Belgium)
+45 44 850 400 (Denmark)
+31 205 929 836 (Netherlands)
+351 808 248 248 (Portugal)
+63 28 192 912 (Philippines)
+966 920 024 454 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 311 188 (Singapore)
+27 800 139 111 (South Africa)
+82 805 258 255 (South Korea)
+84 916 001 524 (Vietnam)
+54 800 888 8696 (Argentina)
1 Toyota-Cho

20, boulevard de la république, 92423 Vaucresson Cedex

Germany
Toyota-Allee 2, 50858 Köln

Italy
Via Kiiciro Toyoda, 2 - 00148 Roma (Rm)

Netherlands
Steurweg 8, 4941 VR Raamsdonksveer

India
Plot № 1, Bidadi Industrial Area, Ramanagara District -562 109, State of Karnataka, India

Philippines
Toyota Special Economic Zone Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Highway, Sta Rosa City, Laguna 4026

South Africa
Stand 1, Eastern Service Road Wesco Park, Sandton 2012

Complaints & Reviews

fraudulent practices

I had my check engine, VSC TRAC, and traction lights all come on in my 2005 Toyota SR5 one day, so I thought...

toyota service scam

Got a recall notice for my 2004 camry. Seat belt tensioner had to be replaced, which was causing the air bag...

bad service

On aug 1, I rented a car from toyota rent a car, after a minor "fender bender". I had it from aug 1 at 5:23pm until aug.2 at 4:30pm.

I was charged $60.93 (including tax). It seems I had the car for 2 calander days at $23.99 per day.

I don't remember being told this (but maybe they did). I had rented a car before and paid little attention to their long speel of conditions.in the contract under charges it does say "c",

Which I guess means "calander days".

I called their major competitors in the houston area (alamo, avis and enterprise) and they all bill in 24hr. Increments!

Then remember, they may rent the car again at 5pm, and that customer has to pay also for that day!

Stay away from toyota rent a car in houston, unless you are willing to put up with their "double-dipping".

costumer service

I bought a car from them on october the 11. I drove 1600 miles and the check engine, traction control, and...

toyota financial

NEVER...EVER finance a car thru Toyota! I bought a car in January 07 and was told the monthly payments would be due on the 1st of the month. This statement was also found in the contract that I signed with them.

Well, I started getting calls saying that my car payment was late and that the due date occurred on the 15th of the month.
I tried everything to prove that statement wrong but was told that I was a liar!

To make a long story very short, Toyota has the car back and I actually have a new car (NOT A TOYOTA) that I love.

• Sh
    SHIRELY MCDANIEL Jun 29, 2014

toyota finacial
    is being investigated by 20/20 and i was last complaint straw on pile. payed off vehicle early ...waited, waited on title, call dealer in marion il. said he called and gave me back number that of carol streams, il. i call them, they say go get fed x overnight and give them number on receipt. remember the word here is overnight. 2 weeks, after bank(s) cleared final payment, still 0. next call said had shipped, , , 5 days later 0, called again, going out next day...0 call again tells me sometimes it takes 3-4 days for overnight, now mad as hell. i call fed x nothing in computer of sent and tell me should have given me tracking number when shipped!!! plus overnight means overnight.!!! contacted att in chicago who is taking complaints (tons) and working with 20/20 on story...read all the complaints on pc asking for you to post complaint, then pay attention when asking log in info!!!they want name address, phone number ect, THESE SIGHTS ARE TOYOTA GATHERING INFO ON THEIR CUSTOMERS COMPLAINING because they know there in trouble and want to know whos taking to court in class action suit to buy you off before court!!! stand up fight these crooks, call att he will get in contact with
    both firm handeling suit and 20/20...DONT TAKE DIRTY BUYOUT FROM toyota fin div. AND DONT BUY TOYOTA!!!

irresponsible response

My car was sent for service at toyota service centre (Larkin, JB) and the bumper was dented which I had only...

fraud, lying to make a sale

To make a long story short, I asked if the Scion had day time running lights, was assured it did and bought...

about the toyota car lottery inc 2008.

I was informed by Mr. Vasco Bernado (Toyota Car Lottery Inc 2008 . TOYOTA CAR AWARDS) that I won a cash prize of £600, 000.00. (Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand new Toyota Prius car International programs. And asked me to contact with the MR MAC ROI (email:[protected]@live.com
Tell:+[protected]. TOYOTA CAR POWER DRAWS CLAIMS AGENT) with my following detail
1.Name in full :
2.Address :
3.Nationality :
4.Age :
5.Sex :
6.Occupation:
7.Phone/Fax:
8.Present Country:

Now if it is true plz inform me via e-mail how to get my winning prize

Reply all
Forward
Spam
Movedeleteddeleted itemsdraftinboxjulianajunk e-mailsentsent items

From toyota car lottery inc 2008 "toyota car lottery inc 2008" <[protected]@ckjh. Chc. Edu. Tw>
To undisclosed-recipients:
Subject spam-low: message from toyota car company

Date: sat 10/18/2008 8:41 am
View: html | text | header | raw content

Toyota car lottery inc 2008.
Toyota car awards
2 the heights,
Brooklands,
Weybridge, surrey.
Kt13 0ny.

Dear winnerthis is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize
Of £600, 000.00. (Six hundred thousand great british pounds) and abrand new
Toyota prius car international programs. The selection process was carried
Out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (S)
From a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents
Of the world.

To process your prize you are to contact your claims officer through our
Accredited prize transfer agents as stated below:person: mr. White cole.

Mail: [protected]@yahoo.com. Hk
Toyota car power draws claims agent.

Please provide him with your secret pin code ty7448500 and
Your reference number 799bv90 also provide him with the under
Listed information as soon as possible:

Verification and clearance form to be filled:
Claims requirement:

5. Sex :
6. Occupation:
7. Phone/fax:
8. Present country:

Any winner below the age of 18years is automatically disqualified.

Note: do not reply this mail. You are to contact your claims officer
Immediately.

Regards,
Mrs. Rosemary adams

Toyota car lottery company (Tclc)
Mr. Viladilav yu. Khomich (Toyota company chairman)

• Li
    Lile Barker Aug 18, 2011

We have had 3 Toyota Vehicles and the 1st 2 were good vehicles. The last a 2009 Camry HB has had several defects. The Carpet, the gas peddle and the sudden increase in speed cause by the speed control. The drivers seat has now torn and they say it is not covered by warranty. The front valance panel has a crack and this was also not covered. The car is the most poorly constructed that we have had. Other auto dealers are giving warranty of 100, 000 miles and I would suggest a person look at this in buying a car. The prise of auto certainly woulf justify the 100, 000 warranty. We will no longer be buying a Toyota. To call with a complain does not good. I was told an expert looked at the seat. Now I ask you is a mechanic an expert on seats. They actually referred us to a upholster that does do seat.

bad service

I had my 2000 Toyota Tundra truck taken to Day Toyota for inspection this September, as I did every year. Only this year I was told they could not inspect my truck because the frame was rusted out above one of the rear wheels. They never mentioned any problem with the frame in prior years and all of my service was done by them. They said Toyota could do nothing about the problem because they had no problems with the Tundra frames, only the Tacoma Truck frames. My truck is only 8 years old and has about 53, 000 miles and the body is in great shape. There is no way that is is not a manufacturing defect, yet Toyota refused to do anything about it. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and I certainly did not buy my truck in 2000 with the expectation that it would be junk in 8 years. It is going to cost me $7, 000 to have a new frame installed. WHAT A RIP OFF! I'm done with Toyota, they do not back up their product when something goes wrong!

ripoff merchants

This outfit employs shady sales people and finance managers. They tell lies to your face about your credit...

business under table regarding landcrouzer cars

I booked car land cruiser vxr white color…in may 2008…. But I could not receive it until now…. I noted that some customer booked after me and received their cars. I cam to know that the sales staff in the show room do business under the table to upfront your request. Eg special if you request white top of the range land cruiser.in addition if ur care arrive the will call you and tell that we have other color so the can give your prefer color to the costumer that the hace under table business with them.

Note: we all love bahawan family because the are the most helpful family to the needs in this country.

• Di
    digambar Dec 27, 2010

Dear sir, I am interested in Job in your Company. I was worked in “GULF COUNTRY” for the post of Mechanical. Currently I am working in “TATA CAR DEALER WORKSHOP” as ‘Mechanical Supervisor’(Team Leader).
    I hope that, you will select me in your company. I am waiting for your response. Thank you!

Digambar Aldar

• Ho
    hondablogger Feb 23, 2011

HONDA OF PRESIDENT SCAMMER! HENRY COFFEEN CON-ARTIST!
    <meta name="description" content="honda of burleson henry coffeen III Complaints: Con-Artist/ Scammer. Bad Business Partners">
    <meta name="keywords" content="honda of burleson henry coffeen iii complaints con-artist/ scammer bad business partners">

• Ro
    robymathew Apr 14, 2011

sir, I am roby mathew working in a mazda dealership as a supervisor cum road tester in dubai.I would like to job in your caompany as the same category.I had FORD and SUZUKI working experience. I hope that, you will select me in your company.I am looking for your replay THANK YOU Mob 0557789172

SACHIN JIYALAL RAJAK Jul 02, 2011

sir, MY NAME IS SACHIN JIYALAL RAJAK. PRESENTLY I AM WORKING IN SAUDI ARABIA WITH GENERAL MOTORS.I WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH YOUR COMPANY.AS A GENERAL TECHNICIAN MY e mail id is= [email protected]

• Si
    sindhusreemanoj Dec 17, 2011

I Manoj Kumar V.G would here by like to apply for the post of Automobile service manager in your esteemed organisation. I have 18 years experience in automobile service industry in various possitions. The last 6 years as a Senior Manager. Presently I am working as a Service Manager in Peregrine Automobile Service W.L.L. Doha, Qatar.

Thanks and Regards,

MANOJ KUMAR V.G

MANOJ KUMAR V.G

• i have 20 years experience of plumbing work in pakistan iran and oman i know
    english arabic hindi and punjabi languages i want job in gulf please help me for finding job my cell is 0096897236465 and 00923223603776

false advertising

Libertyville Toyota advertised in the newspaper on Thursday to lease a 2009 Camry LE $0 down $199 month, with...

website doesn't work

I can never get the website when I try to pay my monthly payment!! What gives??? It is so annoying. It seems you would eagerly accept online payments. Why is it your site never works? It seems I must write 100 words in order for this message to be posted. So how many times and ways can I say it? Get it up and running! Some of us prefer the modern and convenient way of paying our bills. Get with it! help us out! Why have an on line payment service if it never works?

fraud and scam

I was ripped off during service, I would suggest to get written estimate when you drop the car, don't believe them that discount or coupons will be applied during payment. They gave me quote over the phone so I took my car for service, but after service when i went to pick up the car, the charged me totally different price and even refused to apply coupons printed from Jay Wolfe Website. I was told they have new management and sure looks like they don't care.

No wonder people don't go to dealers for service any more.

• De
    Debbie Dec 20, 2008

I agree because it happened to me. I got a verbal estimate of 250$ & 2 hrs labor but the bill ended up almost 1200.$ I am trying to get someone to help me with the safety concerns I have & the money back. I did find out this isn't the first time this has happened to the same year car.

• Dr
    Dr. B. Jul 22, 2010

Toyota make quality vehicles but provides horrible service.

worst service ever

For two years I constantly got my car serviced at Rick Hendrick, when I purchased my car I was told if I did...

got stuck

I had my car taken from Mark Jacobson before my credit was approved. After several attempts and a month of driving the new car, Southeast financed me at an outrageous amount of 411.00 a month for a Corolla. I only went to look and was fast talked and when they had so much trouble with my financing I told them forget it I want my Honda back...that was a joke, they sold it out from underneath of me, illegally with payments I did not want. Where’s my Honda? What to do?

• Mr
    MR. GOOD CREDIT Jan 27, 2009

Sorry about that kid...but you are just another fish in the hook...don't be an idiot next time you buy a car...but the most important part " PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME" i'm sure your credit suck...tell us about it Mr 411 a month toyota corolla( financing 18k for 72mt @ 18%) = 411...= BAD CREDIT !!!

• Ti
    Tip Mar 17, 2009

That response was not nice. Thad, things can get better. Unfortunately sometimes we learn the hard way. Too many car dealerships are out to just get your money AND get their money via comission at ANY COST. It doesn't matter to them what it might cost you. Good Luck.

unhappy with service department

After buying and having my car serviced at elmhurst toyota for 5-years, I was amazed at what happened last saturday. I cracked my driver's side mirror; not the casing or motor, just the mirror. I took it in to get replaced. two hours later, they said it would have to be ordered and would cost $300.00. since I had already spoken with autozone and knew the price of a replacement mirror ($38) I asked why $300? oh, the casing is cracked I was told. so, I said show me. fifteen minutes later, no crack and the mechanic says well, we crack 3 out of 4 replacement mirrors so we want you to pay $300 for the full assembly. no, I said, just the mirror. I was told (after I paid for additional repairs they found when they inspected my car without my permission) the part was ordered. I received an email (no phone call) late today from the service director daniel briggs. he wants me to pay $300 for the full assembly; they break 3 out of 4 upon install. and, if I don't and they break it during install, even though I would pay $50.00 for the install, they will not absorb the cost.

I'm speechless; to find this level of deceptive practice from a firm like this is so disappointing.

bad quality of toyota's product

Many people think that Toyota is a good car model. But, I had a bad experience. As a owner of new 2006 Toyota...

mechanical incompetence

As a toyota lover and consumer who values respect and fairness, I would like to inform and possibly warn...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices