Having problems with Toyota?

800 869 682 (International)
8800 200 5775 (Russia)
+1 800 331 4331 (United States)
+44 344 701 6202 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 190 200 (Ireland)
+43 161 0040 (Austria)
+32 80 099 955 (Belgium)
+45 44 850 400 (Denmark)
+31 205 929 836 (Netherlands)
+351 808 248 248 (Portugal)
+63 28 192 912 (Philippines)
+966 920 024 454 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 311 188 (Singapore)
+27 800 139 111 (South Africa)
+82 805 258 255 (South Korea)
+84 916 001 524 (Vietnam)
+54 800 888 8696 (Argentina)
1 Toyota-Cho

20, boulevard de la république, 92423 Vaucresson Cedex

Germany
Toyota-Allee 2, 50858 Köln

Italy
Via Kiiciro Toyoda, 2 - 00148 Roma (Rm)

Netherlands
Steurweg 8, 4941 VR Raamsdonksveer

India
Plot № 1, Bidadi Industrial Area, Ramanagara District -562 109, State of Karnataka, India

Philippines
Toyota Special Economic Zone Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Highway, Sta Rosa City, Laguna 4026

South Africa
Stand 1, Eastern Service Road Wesco Park, Sandton 2012

Complaints & Reviews

rust on car!

The toyota camry is close to one year old and it has rust marks appearing on the car. The rust marks are small spots from wherein the paint has given away, probably a bubble on paint that was there. There are over 8-9 such spots.

Terrible service!

I purchase a 2003 mitsubishi lancer on 04/30/04 with a toyota extra care service agreement for five (5) year...

The dealership broke my engine

To Whom It May Concern: My name is Jimmy Alan I live in OKC 11034 Millbrook Ln, okc, ok 73162. Occupation...

deceptive techniques used

Some car dealers use them to screen and train salesman.The techniques used are deceptive, both in the hiring, training and sales techniques. They tell you come to class $400 wk pay plus commissions. After all day in class she announces that we the employees pay for the training.I will never buy a vehicle at a dealership that uses these con techniques to sell cars.

Resolved toyota president condones defaming italian americans

While at Halterman Toyota Dealer in East Stroudsburg, PA, I was concluding the sales transaction and to finalize it I had to go to my car for the title.

Walking to the car, a "gentleman", who I found out to be a Toyota Dealer Executive was standing with two Halterman employees. I overheard several derogatory remarks directed toward Italians. I stood there and continued to listen to the multitude of defamatory remarks.

I proceeded to ask him why he disliked Italian-Americans. He replied that he likes Italians. I asked him why he was making such outrageous remarks. He replied that he was telling a joke. He later said that he was speaking of a co-worker.

I wrote to the President of Toyota, Fujio Cho three times asking for an apology. He never replied. My state representative Mario Scavello also wrote to him requesting an apology on behalf of Toyota.

The only response I received from Toyota was from a young lady who called me to inquire about my letters. She initially said that Toyota had ho record of my letters until I reminded her that my letters were sent certified mail. She offered a luke-warm, obligatory apology.

I only wanted an apology from the President of Toyota, after all, the buck stops with him.

I went to a lawyer to file a defamation suit on behalf of Italian Americans. All proceeds were going to be donated to the SPCA'S in the areas. But, it would have cost me over $7, 000. for legal fees, depositions etc. and I don't have that kind of cash.

I also wrote to the Toyota Anti-Discrimination Committee, which is a corporate group to act as a watchdog for discrimination within Toyota. They never replied.

So if you are Italian-American looking to purchase a Toyota vehicle, ask the manager at the dealer what Toyota's position is about defaming Italian-Americans.

• Ro
    rob May 22, 2008

ha ha...funny

horrible service!

My buying process was wonderful, go figure. This is only because I did my research online before walking in...

Resolved Not satisfied with toyota highlander service. Oxygen sensor was damaged

I am not satisfied with the 45000 mile service with Wilde Toyota located at West Aiils WI. After my car...

Resolved Shady business practices

On Jan 27 we asked for the price of a 2008 Toyota with our 2002 Toyota as a tradein. We were very clear with...

Resolved false fuel economy information

Posted fuel Economy Information on vehicle does not even come close to millage Posted. 60 mpg city, 51mpg Highway. Highest ever had was 48 avg first few weeks, then drop to 46 to 44age after.In Nov 2007 drop to 38avg and then has (drop to 34avg.) Dealership say it is performing to OEM SPECS, Claims they can not find any problems.This Auto only has 6517 mile on it.

As far as I am concern this is fraud by deception. I brought this Toyota PRIUS because of the fuel Economy. I knew to expect probably 5 miles avg less than what they post on the window of the car. I never dream in a thousand years that the Acture millage would drop to a avg of 15 miles below the lower end of the posted avg.

• Bo
    Bob May 01, 2008

We just bought a 2008 Prius and it was advertised at 48 City, 44 highway. It's about as advertised so far.

• Ro
    rob May 22, 2008

Toyota does not decide what MPG goes on the window sticker. Its determined and mandated by the EPA.

• Ta
    takenadvantageof Jun 17, 2009

you r SOL with this dealership. Your problem started when you bought the car from them! I have delt with them once on a job that cost me $7, 000. Service manager was the worst! Never deal with these people...it starts from the salesman to the general manager.

terrible design!

I had happily owned an '02 Solara from Toyota, bought new, until I was pummeled by a truck running a...

Over charging

Over changing!, my wife and I purchase a vehicle from keith pierson toyota on 12/17/07. the sale personal...

questionable sales practices!

I cannot prove that the Vandergriff Sales Department did something illegal, but sales Management would not show us the document that showed the MSRP of the vehicle which was used for our negotiation. Their refusal to show us the document, insistence that a "deal is a deal" and attitude that it is too bad that we didn't catch them convinced us that they didn't just make an honest error in the cost of the Toyota but may have done it intentionally.

Since we didn't catch the issue until after the sale, the issue is our fault for not being more careful, but they were very good at distracting us from getting a copy of the MSRP information.

We bought our first auto from the company in 1990 when Tom Vandergriff still ran the company and they were honest and dependable. But today, you need to be very careful. Avoid their slick tactics or hold tightly onto your wallet if dealing with a Vandergriff Dealership in Arlington, Texas.

• Mo
    mo Nov 19, 2007

I totally agree I would avoid this dealership, they're very dishonest and would do anything to sell you a car that was different than they promised. Highly avoid them... pretty bad experience...

• Al
    alex Nov 19, 2007

Worst Dealers in the metroplex... they're all sales people are dishonest and very shrewd, but be 100% alert they're not straight.

• Ha
    hardball Nov 05, 2008

Well...you can throw in the dealership in Hurst, Texas as well. (Frreman)

Was told during the financial process that GAP insurance was included in the contract but at no cost. We were asked if we wanted it and denied all additional warranties and insurance policies. To our surprise the GAP was added on to the contract price! This was discovered after we got home and looked over the numbers. We took the financial person at his word. Our bad.

• Lu
    Lujan Feb 11, 2009

I purchased a 07 tundra last sept went through hell with them. They sent my trade to the auction before a deal was done and when they finally got my trade back from the auction it was all torn up. I was told to file a claim with my insurance to repair the damages they werent going to fix it. I have to agree that Vandergriff has the worst customer service ive ever seen. Nothing but issues with them.

• Cr
    crystal_brown Dec 23, 2010

Very similar experience. Glad you posted your story.

John Espinoza Dec 07, 2013

I bought a 2006 Tundra, financed through WFS Financial, bought buy Wachovia, Bought buy Wells Fargo, i need a copy of the contract
    Vandergriff was using then, mine was lost during moving, they have me in court, need a copy you can mark your name out, i just need a copy of the type writing of the agreement, if you could please mail it to P.O. Box 10943 River Oaks, Texas 76114, Thanks

fake internet lottery

Please read the below mail which I got from

"toyota lottery sweepstakes <[protected]@cox.net>jean carter"

date: fri, 5 oct 2007 13:40:48 -0400 printer friendly version
from: toyota lottery sweepstakes <[protected]@cox.net>

subject: you have won!!! (one million pounds sterling) and a car (2007 toyota camery)
language mail full headers

Toyota lottery sweepstakes,
Po box 42 peterborough
Pe3 8xh

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of 1,000,000,00
(one million pounds sterling) and a car (2007 toyota camery) for
the 2007 october prize promotion which is organized by the free lotto
sweepstakes.

The free lotto sweepstakes! collects all the email addresses of the
People that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to
Yahoo and hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. six people
Are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are
One of the selected winners.

Batch number: ypa/07-43658

saikrishna Oct 22, 2007

Is this all true!

• Da
    david Oct 24, 2007

YOU HAVE WON!!!(one million pounds sterling) and a car ( 2007 TOYOTAL CAMRY )
    From: TOYOTA LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES ([email protected])
    You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
    Sent:Fri 10/19/07 10:56 AM
    Reply-to:[email protected]

To:

TOYOTA LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES,PO Box 42 Peterborough PE3 8XH This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of 1,000,000,00(one million pounds sterling) and a car ( 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY ) for the 2007 October Prize Promotion which is Organized by The Free Lotto Sweepstakes. The Free Lotto Sweepstakes! collects all the email addresses of thepeople that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you areone of the Selected Winners. BATCH NUMBER: YPA/07-43658REFERENCE NUMBER: 2007234522PIN: 1206 Congratulations!! once again. Yours in service,JEAN CARTER

Jay Jun 14, 2008

TOYOTA CASH/CAR PROMO 2008

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of 600, 000.00. (Six
    Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand new( 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY)
    for the New Year Prize Promotion which is Organized by The Free Lotto
    Sweepstakes.

The Free Lotto Sweepstakes! collects all the email addresses of the people
    that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and
    Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected monthly
    to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

Secret pin code TY7448500

• Sh
    shannon Jul 30, 2008

Received today!

TOYOTA CASH/CAR PROMO 2008

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of 600, 000.00. (Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand new( 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY) for the New Year Prize Promotion which is Organized by The Free Lotto Sweepstakes.

The Free Lotto Sweepstakes! collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that ubscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact your Claims Officer through our accredited Prize Transfer agents as stated below:

MR James Cole
    E-mails :[email protected]
    Phone:+44 703 190 9081 or +44 703 190 3313

When contacting him, please provide him with your secret Pin Code TY7448500 and your Reference Number 799BV90. You are also advised to provide him with the under-listed information as soon as possible:

CLAIMS REQURIEMENTS:
    5. Sex:
    6. Occupation:
    7. Phone/Fax:
    8. Present Country:

If you DO NOT contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this notification, your winnings would be REVOKED.

IMPORTANT: Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid Fraudulent claim pending the completion of the transfer/claim by Winner.

fake mail on toyota end of year promotion for the year 2007!

I am in receipt of following fake mail in toyota end of year promotion for the year 2007. they have even mentioned their contact numbers.

Toyota motor co-operation online promotion 2007.

Established on 28 august 1937.

congratulations, your email has just been confirmed as a winner in our "end of year promotion for the year 2007". you have won the total sum of £795,000gbp (seven hundred and ninety five thousand great britain pounds) and also brand new 2007 toyota camry se. your email was amongst the emails randomly selected from a list of 200,000 addresses from all over the world (no ticket sold). you are to fill the winning verification form and contact our claims processing officer via this email beneath.

Claims processing agent
Mr. hudson witherspoon.
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +[protected]
Verification form
1. full name:...2. contact address:...
3. age:... sex:...
4. marital status:...
5. occupation:...
6. telephone number:...
7. country:...
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. julia woods.
Online co-ordinator

I advise everyone to beware of this scam!

• Va
    Vandna Johnson Oct 17, 2007

I dont understand that why they send this type mail to anybody thus they dont have fear of God. I pray to God that he will punished to them hardly.

I am also going to sand them a Legal Notice from Indian High Court also.

Vandna Johnson.

• Ar
    ARUNKUMAR Oct 22, 2007

I also received a mail like that same was mentioned the mail.These kind of criminals should be punished by their government.

• Am
    AMOL ASHOK SADAVARTE Oct 29, 2007

I HAVE RECEIVED ABOVE MAIL. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO FIND WHETHER IS IT TRUE OR FAKE?

• Pr
    Prashant Kumar Oct 29, 2007

I also got same mail from same person. Is that true things or just fake. Can anybody help me out?

• Un
    Undrakh Ganbaatar Nov 01, 2007

VERIFICATION FORM
    1.Full Name:Undrakh Ganbaatar
    2.Contact Address: Choidog street-2, PO-40, Box 115 Ulaanbaatar-210715 Mongolia,
    3.Age: 29. Sex: Male
    4.Marital Status: Married
    5.Occupation: Economist
    6.Tel ephone Number:0976-9965-3612
    7.Country: Mongolia

NORAZLINA OTHMAN Nov 02, 2007

I agree with the others about the fake e-mail from UK, what is their bad intention? Do they gain anything by sending the false proclamation? Bright ideas anyone...

• Ho
    hosam Nov 09, 2007

It is fake! Take care!

no refund on extended warranty received!

I purchases a New 2006 Toyota Sienna form Star Toyota on Sept 1st, 2007. The dealer offer me 7.10 % for 60 months note. However, if I purchase extended warranty on this vehicle, the rate dropped to 5.84 %. I have been talking to the dealer since (2) weeks to cancel the extended warranty. And refund me the amount. ($1500.00) plus interest. No response from the dealer yet.

I appreciated your co-operation in this matter

Farooq.

• Ga
    Gary DeLong Nov 10, 2007

I turned in a 2006 Toyota 4-Runner and also the extended warranty for monies back to me. I turned in the appropriate documentation to the Heartland Toyota Dealership in Bremerton Wa in August 07, this is November 07 and no resolution. I have called numerous times, they say, "we'll look into it and get back to you". But the "get back to you never happens". Why am I being discarded? I surely wasn't discarded when I went to the dealership to purchase a brand new 4 runner limited.

This is BS for the consumer.

Mr DeLong.

• Ji
    Jim Donaldson Aug 09, 2008

Yes, purchasing an automobile with cash, is their motivation...but once you purchase the automobile, it's like "who are you"...what do you want"... Understand...

scam lottery!

Beware - this is scam! Express courier ltd Head office: link house, 1c church street, whitchurch Hant...

false lottery email

I have received a mail from kelvin perkins that I have won a toyota car & cash prize of 250000.00 pound...

scam mail!

Toyota automobiles lottery Toyota auto-mobiles headquaters, 19 ul, Essex, pe9 2yp, london United...

online lottery scam

Beware! this is scam!

Sent from [protected]@mchsi.com

Toyota car promotions
Haandvaerkervej 8,1 uk-9000 aalborg
Cvr-nr. [protected].

No tickets were sold!!!

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of £600,000.00 gbp and a brand new toyota car (toyota prius) in our international program which was held in september, 2007 in london uk.

contact your claims officer:

Mr. thomas maxwell
25 atlantic avenue erlanger
He5 8wd, london,
United kingdom
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

When contacting him, please provide him with your secret pin code ty7448500 and your reference number 799bv90. you are also advised to provide him with the under-listed information as soon as possible:

Claims requirements:
5. sex:
6. occupation:
7. phone/fax:
8. present country:

If you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this notification, your winnings would be revoked.

Regards
Mrs. alice fisher.
Lottery manager

fake winnings!

I received a mail from [protected]@cox.net informing me that i have won 600,000 GBP and a brand new toyota prius and i suspect it is a scam. Its said to be from toyota car promotions department.

Scam for sure!

• La
    Lalita Baliga Feb 28, 2008

I too have revcieved a similar mail from [email protected],
    [email protected] about a smilar "This is to inform you that have been selected for a Cash prize of
    600,000.00.(Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds)in the International
    programs held 2008 in London Uk.

You can view our website to view your car
    (http://www.toyota.com/prius)"
    100% SURE its a scam !!!

• Pr
    Private Aug 26, 2008

Your Email I.D Has Won The 2008 Toyota Promotion!!!Monday, August 25, 2008 1:50 PM
    From: "Toyota Car Promotion Dept." <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipients
    TOYOTA CAR PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
    TOYOTA MOTOR SALES, UNITED KINGDOM, INC.
    2 LANSDOWNE ROW, BERKELEY SQUARE
    LONDON, W1J 6H, UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Lottery Winner,

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON THE 2008 TOYOTA PRIZE AWARD

This is to inform you that have been selected for a cash prize of
    £600, 000.00 (Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds)and a brand
    new toyota car (Toyota camry) International programs held 2008 in the
    London Uk as our car sales promotion.

You can view our website to view your car
    (www.toyota.com/camry/index.html)

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
    computerized email selection system from a database of over
    250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.
    This Toyota car Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and
    also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming
    Regulators(IAGR).This promotional car lottery is the tenth of its kind
    and we intend to sensitize the public.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our accredited
    Prize Transfer Agent as stated below:

MR.ROBERT MOON
    TOYOTA CAR PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
    2 LANSDOWNE ROW, BERKELEY SQUARE
    LONDON, W1J 6H, UNITED KINGDOM
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone Number: +44703-190-8701

When contacting him, please provide him with your secret pin
    TY7448500 and your reference number 799BV90.You are also advised
    to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

CLAIMS REQURIEMENTS:
    8.Present Country

GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CLAIMS OFFICER THROUGH HIS PRIVATE
    EMAIL: [email protected]

If you do not contact the claimsagent within 5 working days of this
    notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to
    keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid
    fraudulent claim(IMPORTANT) pending the transfer/claim by Winner.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Regards,
    Mrs. Amaranth Wilson
    Lottery Manager.

• Fi
    firas Nov 24, 2008

ersdfdgggggggghhhhhhvcxdrhnmgcghgh

• Fi
    firas Nov 24, 2008

hi how ru all ### u all sons of bithc