Toshiba Satellite L505+s6946 — costumer service
I sent my Toshiba (L505-S6946) into your depot repair station, due to the ac adapter and the processor overheating. It has since been returned to me with Windows Vista loaded, instead of the Windows 7 that it had when I sent it in. In my attempts to call your "costumer care" service center as well as the depot that "repaired" it, I have been told repeatedly "There is nothing we can do.?"Unfortunately, the depot, though they had my email and phone # contact info, made no attempt contact me. One phone call or One email in the effort of costumer service would have prevented any problem whatsoever. I am a technican in the agriculture industry, we provide better costumer service than this. I have yet to tell a costumer or client.."There is nothing I can do" that has to be the one of the most absurd statements that your "Costumer Service "representatives can possibly say .I have enjoyed my Toshiba laptop, and a week ago would said that my next purchase will be a Toshiba, however, I refuse to purchase or do business with a company who trains their employees to this level of lackluster costumer service, instead of simply training them to promptly fix the problem, such as reloading Windows 7, or sending someone to load it or tell me where to take it to have it reloaded. If you want costumer loyalty, you have to provide costumer loyalty. Sincerely, Toni King
More Toshiba Satellite L505+s6946 Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks!
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem
- Toshiba - faulty laptop monitor they won't fix unless I pay
- Toshiba Corporation - customer service
- Toshiba Software India Pvt Ltd - power supply
- Toshiba - customer service/service dept.
- Toshiba 23hlv84 HDTV - 3 failed remotes, failed hdmi input