Having problems with Toshiba?

1800 457 7777 (United States)
133 070 (Australia)
1811 253 6491 (Mexico)
+44 193 284 1600 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 445 439 (New Zealand)
+31 80 070 040 (Benelux)
+45 80 881 750 (Denmark)
+62 212 929 2988 (Indonesia)
+60 322 875 802 (Malaysia)
+63 28 191 048 (Philippines)
+65 62 970 990 (Singapore)
+27 113 052 820 (South Africa)
+82 234 844 334 (South Korea)
+66 237 590 911 (Thailand)
+84 439 364 463 (Vietnam)
+54 800 666 3701 (Argentina)
1-1, Shibaura 1-chome
Minato-ku
Japan - 105-8001
5241 California Avenue, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92617

Canada
75 Tiverton Court, Markham, ON, Canada, L3R 3M8

United Kingdom
Toshiba Court, Weybridge Business Park, Addlestone Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT15 2UL

Austria

Hammfelddamm 8, 41460 Neuss

Italy
Viale Monza, 347, 20126 – Milano, Italy

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte, Rua Dos Malhoes, Edificio D. Pedro I, Escrit. 18A, 2770-071 Paço de Arcos – Portugal

Spain
Parque Empresarial San Fernando Edificio Munich, 3ª Planta, Oficina A
Av. de Castilla № 2, 28830 - San Fernando de Henares, Madrid, España

Turkey
Küçükköy Cebeci Caddesi 569. Sokak № 6, 34080, Gaziosmanpaşa, Türkiye

India
E-20, 1st & 2nd Floor, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016

Malaysia
Suite 11.01, Level 11, The Gardens North Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur

Philippines
19/F Panorama Tower, 34th Street corner Lane A, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634, Philippines

Singapore
20 Pasir Panjang Road, № 12-25/28 Mapletree Business City,
Singapore 117439

South Africa
10th Floor Sandton Office Tower, Sandton City, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
27F, Asem Tower, 517, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06164, Korea

Thailand
323 United Centre Building, 21st Fl., Unit 2101- 2102A, Silom Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500

Vietnam
Room 802, 8th Floor, HCO Building, 44B Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, VN
U.A.E.
Toshiba Gulf Fze, P.O. Box 61028, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai - U.A.E.

Brazil
Avenida Ibirapuera, 2332, Torre I, 5° floor City of Sao Paulo Brasil

Mexico
Sierra Candela № 111, 6 Piso, Col.Lomas de Chapultepec 11000, Mexico D.F.

Complaints & Reviews

Toshibaafter sales in egypt in tosiba elaraby is too bad

I share my probleme on facebook as below and no one answer me from elaraby :-
I purchased a refrigerator from Toshiba company in 2012 and it is supposed to guarantee for 10 years, on the 18th of July I called toshiba elaraby to repair it and it was supposed to have been repaired within two weeks after the passing of the two weeks I called call center and they notified me that within 72 hours the problem of The refrigerator will be finished and the limit of the response of their word after such a and afeter that I called them many times and they nform me the same answer after two momthes on 16/9/2017 I went to the headquarters of the company in Salah Salem to know the main reason of the problem they said that there is a damage piece due to misuse and of course, there is no misuse and of course I was speaking with confidence and without discussion on the basis that I deal with an agent who is supposed to be one of the biggest reputable agencies in Egypt after that he informed me that manufacturing of this part is stopped what does the refrigerator mean for the remaining 5 years and I supposed to take just 25% of the price of the refrigerator, after that I require to meet the maintenance manager but he informed me that he will be here in the company Sunday to Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, on Sunday, 17/9, I meet the maintenance manager and he informed me the same solution and after that I meet the head of the Department of Complaints and informed me the same solution after that I leave the company and entered Toshiba page on Facebook and started writing that Toshiba after sales in Egypt is very bad and oafter that some one from the page send me a message to know the problem after I told him, he promised me the problem will be solved as soon as possible after that someone call me and he Told me that the refrigerator has been repaired and i supposed to pay 2120 the price of repairs, I actually paid the amount unfairly when I received the refrigerator

Toshiba — customer service - printer cartridge

I am contacting you today after 5 attempts to receive a black K toner. We received a toner earlier in the...

Point Cook

Toshibafaulty laptop monitor they won't fix unless I pay

I purchased a Satellite laptop in October 2015. In August 2016 the hard drive no longer booted up. I paid to have it shipped to Toshiba Depot as "warranty work on a Satellite could not be done at an authorized repair service location". My computer was returned on September 19th with a blank hard drive and the paperwork said the monitor was replaced. In August 2017 the monitor displayed only a black, blank screen. Toshiba considers my entire laptop Out of Warranty solely because it was purchased more than 1 year ago. The closest approved repair facility, which is now authorized to repair the Satellite model, is an hour drive away. I still have the option to pay postage and repair charges at Toshiba Depot.

When I get my car repaired, new parts have a minimum 1 year warranty, reconditioned parts either 1 year or 3 months warranty, and warranty repairs incur no labor charges. Tire warranties are pro-rated. Plumbing repairs have a 1 year parts warranty and no charge for labor. Fence installations have a 1 year labor warranty, and the fence itself has a lifetime warranty. Why does Toshiba's replacement monitor, or labor, have no warranty?

I cannot afford postage, or repair costs, or gas to drive an hour 4 times, or the cost of a new computer. To me it makes sense for Toshiba to repair my laptop monitor at no further cost to me.

Toshiba — laptop satellite radius l40w - c1959

I bought the laptop and about 18 months later the battery stop working suddenly. It showed as fully charged...

Brussels

Toshibaon 18-05-2017 purchased toshiba 32 inch led tv from carrefour (tala mall, exit 5, riyadh

Dear sir
      I buy toshiba led tv 32 inch from carrefour (tala mall, exit 5, Riyadh, ksa) on 18-05-2017 and I bring it to India last week.

when I start using it just work 1 week normal. now the display become 2 part and top part is hiding and bottom is regular

I need to fix the complaints from india what can I do

Please contact me :
      [protected]@gmail.com
      +[protected]

Toshiba — 43" tv model 43l511u18

I just bought this tv yesterday and set it up. The trouble I am having is that on the picture mode, I select...

Thonotosassa

Toshibatoshiba satellite c55t laptop

I bought this laptop brand new in Dec 2015 for my daughter (who was 6 yo at the time). Reported screen problem to Toshiba on Oct 2016 then when sending it in for repair, we noted on the written report that it has a wireless problem as well as intermittent DVD problem on the report card. Our daughter didn't tell us that it still has problems, but by now, it's outside of the warranty period and they want lots of money to repair it.

So, right now we have almost new laptop, barely used, and it does not work with the DVD or the wireless connection.

Toshibasatellite laptop s55 intel, i7 terabyte disk etc etc

Incident #[protected]. The power cable does not quite fit falls out anytime the computer is touched. Screen has developed a vertical line on it clearly a hardware issue with display because if I use the laptop by projecting out there is no line. It is less than 1 year old!!! If this is "state of the art" this is the "worst state of the art!". When I called for support (Philippines, of cours) I did not get the guy on the brochure, smiling, headset on white and tie. I got hte woman named lorna with extremely poor english that I had to ask her to repaet everything she said, and who told me at least 15 times toshiba will not fix a machine that has physical abuse, this is after I told her that the machine has never been dropped! I am not satisfied at all! I will never buy another toshiba laptop product!! This low quality product coupled with ms-10 is definitely a looser combination. I'm supposed to pay $40.00 to send it to get fixed?!?
          This is the first of many posts to consumer feedback sites. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this line of products! Caps are intentional, I was on the phone well over an hour while lorna refused to let me speak to a supervisor! Real service? How about this; I take my toshiba s55 back to staples, they swap my hard drive into another machine and send the malfunctioning s55 back to toshiba. I need my machine, I depend on it! Im a student who is unable to do classwork without the unique software loaded on the hard disk.
          Glenn oliveira [protected]. Anyone call me anytime if you wish to know more.

Toshibasatellite radius

Please do not purchase a laptop from Toshiba. They do not honor their warranty. I purchased a laptop less than one year ago and it will not boot. We tried to get in touch with Customer Support and they require a Serial number to process the repair request. However, their laptop is made in such a way where the serial number rubs off with normal use... odd since all the numbers around it stay put. When we contacted a repair shop they advised that there was an easy way to get the number by opening the back but that they couldn't do so without permission from Toshiba. Toshiba will not grant this and repeats that they can not/will not honor the warranty. We weren't looking for anything more than what was promised through their own contract (which mentions nothing about the serial number being needed to initiate the repair request). This is a rather inexpensive device and it's amazing the lengths they are going to to avoid their obligation under their own warranty. My husband loved this product and we fully intended to stick with Toshiba, however without a resolution I would never again purchase anything from this company.

Toshibalaptop

I purchased a Toshiba laptop from Office Depot on March 2016.
              Toshiba did not honor the rebate and stonewalled me in every possible way.
              Office Depot also passed the buck, time after time.
              If Toshiba promised you a rebate, do not expect to get it.

Toshiba Information Systems For Laptopfailure to timely repair or replace defective new computer

I purchased a new Toshiba C75-C7130 laptop on July 3, 2016 from a retail vendor via Amazon.com. The computer was purchased for personal use. By the last weekend in July it failed to boot. I contacted Toshiba computer technical support and followed instructions of the support staff I spoke with in an effort to solve the problem. The effort failed. I was provided with a repair order and Toshiba sent a box in which to ship the computer to what Toshiba staff described as Toshiba's repair facility in Jeffersonville, IN. The computer was delivered to the facility on August 3rd.Prior to shipping the unit I was told by a Toshiba technical support staff person to expect repair or replacement to be completed within 7-10 days. Toshiba technical support tentatively diagnosed the problem as a defective hard drive. I have checked the repair status frequently since delivery on Toshiba's website. Information about the repair provided by Toshiba is that repair has been allegedly delayed because a part not available at the facility needed to be ordered. I phoned the facility (Pegatron Technology Services, Inc.) but no one answered the phone and there was no voicemail. The warranty provides for repair or replacement which should not take thirty days.

Toshibalaptop quality

I bought a laptop a little under a year ago, and have had screws slowly fall out of it. Although the computer is still functioning, it is almost half apart and I am afraid that it will completely separate at any moment. I was told this is physical damage so it is not covered by the warranty. I have never dropped the computer and only transport it in a case. I had Dell before, and decided on Toshiba because of the price. I now understand the lower price. As I am a student, I do not have the money to pay for the repair. I am extremely upset with the product and the overall company. I would advise others to pay the extra money for another company so that you will not have to pay for repairs as soon.

Toshibalcd 40 in tv

I bought a Toshiba 40 in TV in Dec 2014. Upto this week, i have reported 3 service breakdowns with my TV. How INFERIOR are the TV sets sold by Toshiba - breaking down 3 Times in just 13 months. I sent emails and called the Toshiba (Malaysia) office. Each time they say they will forward to their management to take action and revert back to me. In more than 10 days since my first email to them, NOBODY had bothered to contact me. Seems that Toshiba (Malaysia) is only interested in sales and not bothered about after sales service. How inferior are their products!!!

Toshiba — refuse to repair tablet although under warranty

October 2015 - Purchased Encore WT8 tablet brand new December 2015 - While turning on tablet power button...

Toshiba — warranty service

I purchased a Toshiba Satellite from Walmart on September 18th 2014 for my daughter’s birthday. I didn’t...

Toshiba Satellitefaulty computer

I purchased a Toshiba Satellite 6 weeks ago. After two weeks it started operating at a snails pace and would constantly freeze. I called Toshiba and after working with their support for nearly an hour, they suggested a factory reset. The factory reset stopped the Satellite from freezing but did not help with the speed of the computer. On the Satellite's 3 WEEK anniversary, the semicolon key fell off and the period key stopped working. Again, I contacted Toshiba and spoke to a half a dozen people over a two day period. After much frustration and no empathy from Toshiba, they informed me that the key fell off of this 3 WEEK old computer because of "wear and tear". Toshiba made it clear that the repair would not be covered and they dismissed me and my faulty computer. I ended up bringing it to a private repair shop to have the entire keyboard replaced at my expense. Although my keyboard has been replaced, the computer is still painfully slow and is useless. Lesson learned Toshiba's products are awful and their customer service is worse. Time to budget for a Mac!

Toshiba Satellite Laptopquality of product/customer service

Problems from day-one with new Toshiba Satellite Radius laptop. I kept getting a black screen that would pop up while using the laptop. I called tech service and after some remote testing, I was told it's a software problem which will cost $90 for advanced software tech support and I paid the $90. After SIX days, MANY hours of remote access, and dealing with EIGHT different techs, the problem was still happening. On the sixth day I was told it's a hardware problem and I'd have to send laptop in for repair, that I will receive an email to authorize the return, a shipping label, and packing box (as a "favor" to me)--none of which I received. I called for a refund of the $90 for advanced "software" tech support that I was told was the problem from the beginning which turned out to be a "hardware" problem six days later. I was told a Refund Specialist would call me within 3-5 business days. No one contacted me. I called and was told the refund would be "released" later that afternoon. No refund has been credited. Extremely poor and unacceptable customer service.

Toshiba Tvwith not accept return with receipt

My boyfriend bought me a defective tv for Christmas from Sears in Grand Island, Nebraska, he gave me the tv when he came to visit in February. That is when I found the tv was defective and didn't work I tried calling sears in Grand Island to get help and I also called another number and got someone in Florida who told me I had a year to return the TV. Being disabled and living so far from Grand Island I was worried how I would get the TV back to the store so my boyfriend came back and got the TV since I was only able to watch it 3 times in less then a month. He took it to the Sears store with the receipt and paperwork and was informed it was past the 30days to return it so he wouldn't be allowed to get a refund and they no longer sold Toshiba TV's because of all the problems they were having with those TV's . Tell me where this is fair and what we need to do to get our money back? I used to tell people what a great company Sears was now I wouldn't let anyone go there to buy anything after this experience.

Toshiba — complete rip off

I bought this Laptop In December 2014 from Littlewoods Catalogue, the problem started in January 2015, the...

Southport

Toshibaproduct defects

I purchased a VCR/DVR Model # DVR620KU on 9/10/2013 thru Walmart. This machine is JUNK. I wish I had read the complaints against Toshiba before purchasing anything from this company, This machine had a 3mo. warranty which didn't bother me at the time. I had purchased a new TV from another manufacturer and called Toshiba for some help hooking it up. The support people as soon as I told them it wasn't their brand TV, hung up the phone on me. 1 wk. after the machine was out of warranty was up the door on the VCR broke, so I left it off. I thought that the little flashes that I was getting on the VCR recording or playback were just dirt on the heads. WELL, it wasn't. When playing back or recording I have to push STOP & PLAY back & forth to get rid of the flashes on the screen. IT WASN'T DIRT AFTER ALL. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM TOSHIBA, ALL JUNK.