Toshiba — complete rip off
I bought this Laptop In December 2014 from Littlewoods Catalogue, the problem started in January 2015, the laptop would not come on and stay on, the power button just kept flashing on and off, we contacted Littlewoods who then told us to contact Toshiba of which we did, they told us to pack the laptop in bubble wrap and then box it up and a courier would collect it, when Toshiba received the Laptop they emailed to let us know they had received it and they would be in touch when there engineers had looked at it, about three days later they emailed us again with too pictures of the screen with a crack from top to bottom of which wasn't there when it was sent to them, they told me it wasn't covered under the warranty and if I wanted it repaired it would cost me £190, if I wanted it returned unprepared it would cost me £60, so now I have to pay £320 for a broken Laptop + £70 for the extended warranty of which is useless, plus they charge me to return it, UNBELIEVABLY ANGRY WITH Toshiba, would never recommend them ever.
More Toshiba Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks!
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem
- Toshiba - faulty laptop monitor they won't fix unless I pay
- Toshiba Corporation - customer service
- Toshiba Software India Pvt Ltd - power supply
- Toshiba - customer service/service dept.
- Toshiba 23hlv84 HDTV - 3 failed remotes, failed hdmi input