Having problems with Toshiba?

1800 457 7777 (United States)
133 070 (Australia)
1811 253 6491 (Mexico)
+44 193 284 1600 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 445 439 (New Zealand)
+31 80 070 040 (Benelux)
+45 80 881 750 (Denmark)
+62 212 929 2988 (Indonesia)
+60 322 875 802 (Malaysia)
+63 28 191 048 (Philippines)
+65 62 970 990 (Singapore)
+27 113 052 820 (South Africa)
+82 234 844 334 (South Korea)
+66 237 590 911 (Thailand)
+84 439 364 463 (Vietnam)
+54 800 666 3701 (Argentina)
1-1, Shibaura 1-chome
Minato-ku
Japan - 105-8001
5241 California Avenue, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92617

Canada
75 Tiverton Court, Markham, ON, Canada, L3R 3M8

United Kingdom
Toshiba Court, Weybridge Business Park, Addlestone Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT15 2UL

Austria

Hammfelddamm 8, 41460 Neuss

Italy
Viale Monza, 347, 20126 – Milano, Italy

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte, Rua Dos Malhoes, Edificio D. Pedro I, Escrit. 18A, 2770-071 Paço de Arcos – Portugal

Spain
Parque Empresarial San Fernando Edificio Munich, 3ª Planta, Oficina A
Av. de Castilla № 2, 28830 - San Fernando de Henares, Madrid, España

Turkey
Küçükköy Cebeci Caddesi 569. Sokak № 6, 34080, Gaziosmanpaşa, Türkiye

India
E-20, 1st & 2nd Floor, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016

Malaysia
Suite 11.01, Level 11, The Gardens North Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur

Philippines
19/F Panorama Tower, 34th Street corner Lane A, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634, Philippines

Singapore
20 Pasir Panjang Road, № 12-25/28 Mapletree Business City,
Singapore 117439

South Africa
10th Floor Sandton Office Tower, Sandton City, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
27F, Asem Tower, 517, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06164, Korea

Thailand
323 United Centre Building, 21st Fl., Unit 2101- 2102A, Silom Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500

Vietnam
Room 802, 8th Floor, HCO Building, 44B Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, VN
U.A.E.
Toshiba Gulf Fze, P.O. Box 61028, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai - U.A.E.

Brazil
Avenida Ibirapuera, 2332, Torre I, 5° floor City of Sao Paulo Brasil

Mexico
Sierra Candela № 111, 6 Piso, Col.Lomas de Chapultepec 11000, Mexico D.F.

Complaints & Reviews

Toshiba Corporationelectrical goods

Instillation of new washing machine
I have asked the customer service to send a technician to install it
They gave me an appointment but no body showed up
I called them next day they said I should make a complaint. I did
They called again apologizing and fixed a new appointment and again no body showed up
I think this is not acceptable and indicates carelessness

Toshiba Corporationtelevision has bad picture

TO: Toshiba Corp.
    RE: order # [protected]
    Service Department,

In September of 2017 we bought a 55" Toshiba model 55L711U18 with the serial # h25a443a018397. After about a month we had the BestBuy tech come out to check the sound problem. He was able to adjust it to our satisfaction. Two months later we were getting fuzzy or double images. We thought it could have been the dish receiver so we upgraded to a newer HD receiver and when after a few weeks it did not improve, we had dish send another receiver. After three dish receivers and watching it over the air antenna we called and set up a repair through your service department who sent out a BestBuy Geek Squad who replaced a part on 07/27/2018.
    After less than a month it has started double imaging and pixilation once again.

We would very much like to get the great picture that was promised with this TV, but have yet been able to enjoy it. Please let me know what your company will do to correct this problem

The reason we bought this Toshiba in the first place is we have a 50" 1080P Toshiba that we bought several years ago and we've never had a problem with it! The older 50" gave us such good service so we bought the 55" and we've had nothing but problems.

Thanking you in advance for your prompt attention to this.

William Bryant

Toshiba Corporation — my 32 inch smart toshiba television.

I have just brought my smart tv 2 years ago and the screen is gone. This has really upset me as I have had a...

Toshiba Corporation — my refrigerator not working

Dear Sir, I would to complain from your agent in Egypt which is El Arabi Group as i submitted a complaint...

Banha

Toshiba Corporationtelevision

I bought a 65"tv of toshiba from extra in feb 2018. Salesman claimed it has 2 years of warranty. It stopped working in April 2018.
      I went to extra and they said contact toshiba at abdul lateef jameel. I gave them tv on 29 April 2018. Job sheet #75258.
      They told me this week that I have to pay 1000 riyals because they are unable to fulfill warranty terms. I called extra and saleswomen said"you re now at the mercy of abdul lateef jameel and extra don't care anymore.

Any suggestions or have I been ripped off by extra selling me a broken piece?

Regards,
      Rizwan Warsi
      [protected]

Toshiba Corporationtoshiba e-studio256

Dear;

I contact your agent in saudi arabia regarding error in my machine.
        The machine was printing and copying very well except for the scanning.
        They came and took the machine to their work shop. Later they contact me to change electronic board which I said no need since the scanning function not necessary for me (I need it with the same condition). They refuse to give the machine back with the same status. And insisting to change the board which is almost more than the half price of a new machine.

RESOLVED

they return the Machin back to me as its before they damage it

• Updated by Mahmoud A. Mahmoud · May 22, 2018

the agent in Saudi Arabia
            ABM (Olayan)
            Riyadh

Toshiba Corporation — refrigerator

I have bought a Toshiba refrigerator about 2 years back and it has suddenly stopped working. I called your...

Doha

Toshiba Corporationsatellite radius p55w s/n 9e084897c

The touch screen has blistered and is causing problems when using the cursor. The cursor is disabled by a back light which appears in a blistered corner and "pulls" the cursor to it. It can't be moved from there so I have to shut down and restart the laptop. The blistering started in the lower left corner, then the upper left corner blistered and now the lower right corner. I now have three blistered corners.

I have noticed many many other people complaining about this in community forums. I purchased my lap top at BEST BUY and they said that to their knowledge Toshiba has not recalled the product nor offered any kind of resolution. This was an expensive lap top and I expected better quality. I had to replace the cooling fan within one year and now I have this problem with the touch screen.

Toshiba Corporationtoshiba laptop u920t

Dears

I have a big problem and i dunno what shall i do

I'm from Egypt, and i bought Toshiba Laptop U920t 8 months ago, with serial NO. 3D102177H

its screen has been broken since months, and Toshiba Agent in Egypt told me that they can't support me with another screen, although i will pay the cost.

They told me that they don't have any replacements or spare parts

Pls support me urgently

hamdy.[protected]@med-right.com

Toshiba Corporation49 inch 4k tv

I bought this tv a year ago and it is shutting it's self off and doing all these things with changing channels. It's random shutting off in the middle of playing a game or watching tv and I don't know why and I want to know what you can do about it? I really like this tv but I need to know why this is doing this. If this tv was really 4k it doesn't seem like it

Toshiba Corporation — customer service

My refrigerator stooped working from [protected] then called customer service for Toshiba group in Egypt tel no...

Cairo

Toshiba Corporationt. v

Dear Toshiba team,

i had a very bad experience with your products in Egypt also with your customer service is very bad and do not care about customers.

shortly,
                i had purchase a tv led 48 inch from your products in Egypt and suddenly with no reason it stopped to work since 50 days.
                i submitted a request in your respective customer care in egypt since 50 days without any response and a very bad attitude in handling from your customer service team so kindly i need to refund my money back or change the mentioned device with another one or legal complaint will take place as it`s the second time in row the same issue occur with your products as the current device was changed with another one which had a factory issue.

please help me!

t. v

Toshibarefund of credit card purchase of avg internet security never installed

On Sunday 1/28/2018 I contacted Toshiba in reference to Email they sent to me to renew my AVG Security. I gave them my Discover Credit Card number and then they told me it would be for 1 year service + renewal of AVG Security. I then told them that I only want the AVG Security. After more than 1 hour they could not install AVG because I did not have a password to AVG, my Mother had died and I was in route to another city to take care of her home. Toshiba wanted me to grant them Remote Access to my computer but I was NOT comfortable with that. I WANTED A REFUND TO MY CREDIT CARD. I was promised by Toshiba Rep that a Supervisor would call me back but I had NO calls, NO Emails since then that was 10 days ago. February 5, 2018 I CALL BACK REFERENCE # 876 528 92 & hour after hour representative tried to connect the License key for AVG and the key is INVALID it will not work says incorrect code or it has already been used. Again I ask the Supervisor to give me a NEW CORRECT LICENSE CODE or A REFUND to my Discover card. They REFUSE saying it is non refundable. I was at NO time told it was NON Refundable. I was always told a Supervisor would call me back instead I always called back. Today @ 3:00CST on 2/5/2018 Supervisor name John tells me with out remote access he can do NOTHING to help me. I became very ill and had to discontinue the call.

I do not want Toshiba to take remote control of my computer too much damage has been done. I cannot trust what is being told to me. What company does this to a customer. I want my credit put back on my Credit Card. Toshiba has not demonstrated ethical proceedures on issuing a credit or supplying useful product

Toshiba — toshiba laptop computer

This computer is falling apart, all the screws are have broken inside. Its is just plain junk. A good company...

Toshiba — product toshiba satellite

I purchased a Toshiba laptop at Best Buy in March 2016 and within the year the keyboard stop working, i...

Toshibaterrible customer support

I have had a Toshiba satellite laptop for several years. I pulled the hard drive and intended to attach it as an external to another Toshiba machine through a SATA to USB bridge. Called for a little help. Wondered if the drive wasn't being seen because of a driver issue. I had gone to the Toshiba support site and there was a USB ADM driver that I wanted to download but the link was broken. I talked to hard drive department first. The woman knew nothing. She indicated that she knew nothing about attaching an external drive. She said since the drive came from my Toshiba machine I needed to call the number for laptops. When I asked her about the broken link to usb drivers on the Toshiba web site she said Toshiba doesn't have a support website that links to drivers. Toshiba doesn't support drivers. I call the laptop department. The guy who answered also knew nothing. Told me to try the driver link through a different browser. Then he asked for money. ...Really...NEVER EVER will I purchase a Toshiba product for myself or my family again! Costumer service technical department is incapable of answering any question. Then they ask me for money????? Are you kidding. All I wanted was access to a driver posted on their website.

Toshibaelectric heater 35 liter/ guarantee maintenance

my electric heater failed to work since 26/11/2017 due to electric failure and I have contacted the call center of El-Araby group(19319) and give a clear description of the fault, then the maintenance man attended to my home 27/11/2017 at 5 p.m and check the failure of the heater then tell me firstly that relay system obs-elate and the shape of the electric monitor will changed,
                      secondly that this spare part not available and with in few days they will call me
                      from the previous description, it is very clear that there is no trouble shooting system used, and EL-Araby group run any modification with out inform the customer, also since 26/11/2017 untill now i live without hot water in my home in this winter days.
                      so I think very well before buying your products futurely
                      thank you.
                      my egyption mobile [protected] )
                      my E-mail([protected]@yahoo.com)

Toshiba4 screws

I bought a 55 L711U18 model tv today and there were four (4) M5 17mm screws missing. I called best buy, which was where I bought it to see if they would give me the four (4) screws but they could not as they had sold out of the tvs in the store. they directed me to call Toshiba to replace the four (4) missing screws. I called the help line and am told I am to either go to best buy to replace the full tv set, or send it back to Toshiba. All this over FOUR (4) SCREWS! It would have been cheaper for Toshiba to just put the FOUR (4) SCREWS into a package and mail them to my address, but instead they tell my to send the tv back. I apologize for the following profanity, but i think it is absolute [censor] that the company would not want to save a couple dollars and just send me the FOUR (4) SCREWS that i was shorted. Maybe I am just overreacting but I figured it would be morally just for a company to right someone who had been wronged no matter how big or how little the situation.
                        I at all possible i would like compensation for the four (4) M5 17mm screws needed to screw in the base. If you would allow it i would supply a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.

Toshiba — model number 26l1350u flat screen tv

the tv has allot of bugs. I've always been a good patron buying strictly your tv's and electronics. the tv...

Toshibatoshiba 55" tv

I bought a Hitachi 55" from Sam's, along with a 4-year Warranty. The TV started to die, and the SQUARE TRADE folks relaced it with a 55" Toshiba, which is showing signs of distortion. Because the TV is less than one-year old, the Square Trade folks told me that the Manufacturer's Warranty was in force, and to contact Toshiba for repair/replacement. Toshiba has eliminated their phone support, and the website does not allow me to file a claim, or repair request. So, I'm now stuck with a large TV with "no warranty" as Toshiba's website merely sends me in circles with zero support available. I need help from Sam's, or have you take it back, under the original contract and replace it. It appears that the 4-year extended warranty you sold me does not work. Can you help? Harry Shortland [protected]. Member # [protected]. Thank you!