TJX / T.J. MaxxMistreated in the store

Pr Apr 04, 2019 Review updated:

04/02/2019
Name# asmaa radwan
I was there in the store around 1:00 pm, I have some return
Merchandises, one of them with tag not tj maxx clear on it, which I told the casher to look inside for the sn and match it with the receipt, she didn't know about it that when I explain it to her, so she turn ugly with me right away, and told me that's not from here you came her to lie on us. Which I politely asked her to call the manger, which she came and said it was miss communication from the casher, understand what I was talkin about which the casher said something nasty again accusing me that I don't understand english, but the manager didn't do any thing about the casher miss treated me nasty again front of her and talk with me like i'm nothing, or someone doesn't understand what i'm talking about. Then they refused to give me my money and just give me store credit which is okay with me. But what happened yesterday is not acceptable by any mean.
I didn't want tell you that was raciest because i'm warring scarf, but believe me that what I felt from this couple for first time in any store since I came to this country 9 years ago.

You can contact my husband is : mohamed hassan
Cell : [protected]
Email# [protected]@hotmail.com

TJX / T.J. Maxx

Comments

• Th
      Apr 04, 2019

You tried to return a product they didn’t sell?