time2enveyscam company

E

I am extremely pissed. I broke down and bought a GH1 from time2envy earlier this month. I thought they were the only ones to have gotten the US GH1. Sadly, when I received it I saw on the box that it was PAL, when I accessed the "film mode" it said AVCHD/25p, it came with an additional European plug, and the instructions had certain words spelled differently like "programme" and "colour". Dead giveaway that its the UK version. IN ADDITION TO THAT - they forgot to include the card reader, they upgraded me to glass filters, but they were too small, the wide angle lens they included was too small, and the additional "longer life" battery that I bought didn't work in the camera. After I sent it back to them, they said I had to pay a 15% restocking fee ($300!) because I didn't include a piece of cardboard that held the GH-1 in the box. I told them to screw off, and disputed the charge on my Credit Card. They then had the BALLS to return the package to me, saying it was damaged and that I COULDN'T RETURN IT!!!

I did a bit of digging and found out that their alias is Broadway Photo! Other stories about them here:

Addresses and info about them here:

I am going to build a case against these SOB's and personally F them in the A

• Be
    Be prepared and be honest Nov 09, 2011

Time2Envy is a part of a scam operation that had been exposed few years back in Brooklyn.
    I did some digging as well after my Nikon d90 stopped working. These scammers sold a GREY market camera without warranty so I couldn't fix it. I also bought the cheap junk battery that didn't charge. I tried talking to them but they have been very rude and unwilling to solve my issues. Don't do business with them or with their other company Big Value Inc they suck!
    Few days ago (searching for a new Nikon) I found out that Big value Inc is the same thing and decided to stay away from eBay. i feel like It is unsafe and doesn't worth the hassle.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices