Time Warnercustomer service/ billing issues/ lack of trust/ time effectivness!!!

Time Warner:

Has the worst customer service that I have ever experiecned in my whole life. I have never been told so many things by so many many people from one company in my life. I will never refer anyone to and I pray that I will never have to use them again in my whole life.

My issues are billing, time Effectiveness, lies, contractual issues, lack of concern: and Customer service and the need for it is so far from this company until it is not funny!!! They care nothing about providing customer service and following with it. !!!

If you call one of there contract persons and or company like Brigevine and then call TimeWarner you will still get the wrong info. I mean it is shameful and you will get nowhere and no one will be able to help you.

I will never use them again!!!

• St
    Stikhors Oct 09, 2008

I totally agree. I ordered the hd & internet online for about $65.00 a month supposedly. It took a month for them to come out and install then during the first week I had to change out converter box and sit on the phone with them at least 2 hours. I never recieved a bill from then all the sudden I get collection call saying I owe $250.oo for 2 months. I tried to explain to the person that I never have recieved a bill and asked them to verify my address and partment #. They had it wrong in the computer even after all the customer service calls I made to them during those two months. Then I tried to explain what I signed up for and the person told me they did not have a special like that and I said that I had done it thru their website. She still called me a liar. I told them I wanted to cancel so then they sent me to another person to explain this crap to once again and finally after arguing with this person I hung up. I still am getting calls daily from them to which I ignore. Never have recieved anything in the mail from them yet...still don't have the correct address. Do not use Time Warner. Worst customer service ever...

• Ag
    Agnes Dec 11, 2008

Unfortunately their competitors, RCN and Comcast are just as bad. I was shopping around for better feedback than RCN's, with whom I am having a hard time. Their customer service is awful, tech support worse, billing a total disaster. Getting anyone at any time on the phone, after going through the most inane recordings ever, takes forever.

Can't imagine worse customer service than RCN.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices