The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Time Warner Cable — poor customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received a bill with a $30 increase and called to find out why. I was told that when I first signed up it was a 1 year promotion and now I will get charged for Showtime, DVR Funtion, and the HD DVR Converter Box. I can not afford $30 (total of $142/mo) for TW bundle and asked to get my pricing down. I was told there was nothing that they could do. So, I advised them that I needed to change the service to lower my price. I was upset since I just added the HD converter box (and had to go into the service office twice and have someone come out to the house because of faulty hookup & box) for 2 months and specifically asked if there was a charge - which I was told there wasn't. At no time was I told my package was up and an increase of 25% would be on my bill since my supposedly promotional period was up. I then advised the retention specialist that I was upset over their customer service, product and pricing. He proceeded to ask me if there was anything else he could do for me...I said yes, I need to know how much my bill is going to be with changes to my phone, internet speed, and deletion of Showtime and lowering my speed on the internet. He also needed to tell me when the scheduled date was for a technician to come and pick up/swap my converter. He advised he would be right back.after I was waiting for several minutes, we were conveniently disconnected. In addition, Time Warner allows you to ask that they give you a call after you are done speaking with customer service to ask questions about their service. I answered that I wanted the call back (they advised within 15 minutes of the completion of the service call). I never received a call back from either. Now - did the service changes go through? Is a technician coming to my house? I have no idea.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management