Tim Hortonsservice

T Oct 30, 2018

Went threw the drive thru at 7 Anne st Barrie, Ontario was greeted with attitude when asking anything else over my two item order. Received a wrong item so went inside to politely ask it to be corrected as I'm a Tim Hortons supervisor and understand these things happen but the manager who remade my order giving rude attitude over her kind employees shoulder and was also not wearing a hair net this whole time continued going off to other employees about I forgot what was on it read it back and she said yes which my order was not read back at all it was a very long pause after my last item was ordered and her response of anything else and then 4.95 drive on. The disrespect of listening to her continue to the other employees about I repeated it and she said yes about 3 times as I stood there and listened while waiting to be handed my order that she very angerly shoved at her kind employee that was serving counter. Mary-lee is the managers name.