[Resolved] Tim Hortons — reward program
I work across the street from the Tim Hortons in Calgary at 49th Ave. Every break at 10:00 am I go to Tim Hortons to purchase a cappuccino and donut. ( December 19th 2019) I have the rewards card and on my 8th purchase I was told that I qualified for a free purchase. I asked them if I would get my coffee free. They told me that the Cappuccino was not included in the free item. They told me that I could have my donut free. The donut was an old fashion glaze (.99 cents) . They see me every day and I always buy a Cappuccino because I don't drink any other beverage at Tim Hortons. I read the rules of the rewards program and it states that on the 8th purchase a coffee would be free. It does not state that only limited coffee are free. I'm very disappointed in your program. McDonalds honours a Cappuccino with their rewards program and Tim Hortons should also.
didn't realize I would be put up for ridicule from the general public. I want the complaint taken down. I don't need daily notifications from the haters. Unreal how cruel society is!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino