[Resolved] Tim Hortonsreward program

C Dec 20, 2019 Review updated:

I work across the street from the Tim Hortons in Calgary at 49th Ave. Every break at 10:00 am I go to Tim Hortons to purchase a cappuccino and donut. ( December 19th 2019) I have the rewards card and on my 8th purchase I was told that I qualified for a free purchase. I asked them if I would get my coffee free. They told me that the Cappuccino was not included in the free item. They told me that I could have my donut free. The donut was an old fashion glaze (.99 cents) . They see me every day and I always buy a Cappuccino because I don't drink any other beverage at Tim Hortons. I read the rules of the rewards program and it states that on the 8th purchase a coffee would be free. It does not state that only limited coffee are free. I'm very disappointed in your program. McDonalds honours a Cappuccino with their rewards program and Tim Hortons should also.

• Resolution Statement

didn't realize I would be put up for ridicule from the general public. I want the complaint taken down. I don't need daily notifications from the haters. Unreal how cruel society is!

•   Dec 20, 2019

Perhaps McDonald’s should get your business then.

•   Dec 21, 2019

Cappuccino is too hoity-toity for it to be free. It costs too much money for them not to feel it.

•   Dec 21, 2019

Now the op complains because people on a public forum are commenting.

•   Dec 21, 2019

The program states that you get a free coffee. Not cappacino

•   Dec 21, 2019

Oooh! Guys, check it out!!! We're the haaaaaaters!!!

•   Dec 21, 2019

You posted it and they don’t remove the posts. I know you’re embarrassed but suck it up.