Menu
O
Author of the complaint
7:57 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Went into Tim Hortons to get my bagel remade as I went through the drive thru and it was NOT toasted, and the lettuce on my belt looked absolutely revolting. Watched an older woman, with long black and silver hair, who I think is the manager, take money from a customer in drive thru, then proceed to go back over to make my bagel with the same gloves. As I was waiting for my bagel belt, I noticed that she made the orders in drive thru ahead of mine, even though I came in with a complaint. She did not change her gloves the whole time she was making the food, and still took forever to make my bagel. When I asked her when my bagel was going to be finished, she said "drive thru times are more important, I'll get to your bagel in a minute". The service from the manager was disgusting, and the fact that the food she was tossing out looked unappealing, and her gloves hadn't been changed, I left without even asking for a refund. I was disgusted. During my visit i was watching her make the food ahead of mine. On the grill, I noticed the 15 second timer and she had it off within 3 seconds. Unacceptable standards. This is a very frequent problem of mine. I went in yesterday, this time in the store as to save myself the issues of having to come back in anyways. When I complained to the supervisor Jen, she apologized and she even offered me a full refund, and made my belt for me correctly. Her service was wonderful, and she made me want to come back to the Marmora Tim Hortons.

More Tim Hortons complaints & reviews