Thousand Trailsservice

Checked in today at Thousand Trails in Morgan Hill, Ca. for the long weekend and was told that the pool might not be open at all this weekend. I came with my grandchildren what a big disappointment. I am not sure why they waited till the day before the big holiday crowd comes in to try and fix the pool. Not sure what to do now, its suposed to be around 85 degrees here this weekend. I am sure there are going to be alot of mad people here. I can't believe that with all the money people spend on these memberships that the place doesn't have everything working like it should. Oh and there are no tables or grills in the sites, we did find a table at an empty site but it was broke, so I am going to call corporate tomorrow hopefully they can help with these problems.