The Brick Outletsofa sectional

M Aug 07, 2018

I purchased a sectional with chaise lounge on July 8/18. Delivery was made on July 21/18 with feet missing. I was told by the delivery men that they contacted The Brick to order the feet. I followed up with a phone call and was told someone would get back to me. I was out of town for the week of July 23-27/18. On July 29/18 I went to customer service to make an inquiry on the missing feet. I was told that they would replace the love seat section and delivery would be made on Aug 7/18. That same day I received a call to say they were ordering the feet. Today Aug 7/18 no feet or replacement.

I called and left a message for the manager. He finally returned my call at 8:30 pm. No apology from the manager only excuses. The store had a floor model, plus other sofas in stock. Nothing was done to try to rectify the situation. I bought this sofa so when my company arrived I would have a spare sleeping area. I couldn't even put an air mattress on the floor due to having 2 sofas in my living room.

I asked the Manager if this happened to him as a customer would he think it was okay. Of course he wouldn't answer.

I'm totally disappointed and disgusted with your service.

The Brick Outlet