The Brick Outlet — sofa sectional
I purchased a sectional with chaise lounge on July 8/18. Delivery was made on July 21/18 with feet missing. I was told by the delivery men that they contacted The Brick to order the feet. I followed up with a phone call and was told someone would get back to me. I was out of town for the week of July 23-27/18. On July 29/18 I went to customer service to make an inquiry on the missing feet. I was told that they would replace the love seat section and delivery would be made on Aug 7/18. That same day I received a call to say they were ordering the feet. Today Aug 7/18 no feet or replacement.
I called and left a message for the manager. He finally returned my call at 8:30 pm. No apology from the manager only excuses. The store had a floor model, plus other sofas in stock. Nothing was done to try to rectify the situation. I bought this sofa so when my company arrived I would have a spare sleeping area. I couldn't even put an air mattress on the floor due to having 2 sofas in my living room.
I asked the Manager if this happened to him as a customer would he think it was okay. Of course he wouldn't answer.
I'm totally disappointed and disgusted with your service.
More The Brick Outlet Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- brick - extended warranty 
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - mattress