Tesco - St. Mellons Store, Cardiffbroken pc keyboard - they're full of crap!

L

I bought a new computer from Tesco on September 26th, 2006 and set it up, only to find the keyboard was broken. I had to use my old keyboard to set the computer up as I needed it for business, and took the keyboard back to the shop today for a replacement. The woman at Customer Services told me I needed to dismantle the WHOLE computer and take it back to the store. When I explained that there was a lot of personal info on there, including things I paid to download off the internet that I couldn't afford to lose, she told me to come back after the managers meeting in 2hrs to speak to the manager, who could authorise a replacement.

I drove back 2 hrs later, only to be told again that I needed to delete everything on the computer, dismantle it and return it, just for the sake of a keyboard. If I didn't want to do this, then I would have to phone the computer's manufacturer (Philips) and get a keyboard from them. I was given a leaflet with the number on it. It was the WRONG number! I rang it several times, only to find the number was no good [protected]). For help and advice, I decided to phone Tesco's helpline [protected]) to ask what to do...only to be put on hold. After 75 MINUTES on hold, I hung up frustrated. Every couple of minutes the automated machine would say "Your call is important to us. It will be answered shortly". It just goes to show they're full of crap! I've now got a keyboard which doesn't work and am currently using my old one which doesn't match the new computer. On top of that, I had to take 2 trips to the St.Mellons store, costing me petrol and spent 75 minutes being charged local rate for a call which never even got answered. My anger still hasn't eased, I'm fuming.

• Je
    Jeev64 Apr 22, 2020

Had to wait for more than an hour before I was allowed to enter. This is ridiclous! Location: Tesco Extra Cheras.

• Mo
    mohammad sobri Jul 27, 2019

Betol2 menyusah kan pelanggan #kakikencing

• To
    toys246 Mar 24, 2019

Please take action to you staff or manager for making money in the hotwheels produce . every time promotion always display fantasy car .another car staff or manager buy it them self. Why Tesco promotion customers can't get the real car. Like Datsun mini Mitsubishi Honda skyline.
    Please take action

• Ze
    Zedbatrisya Feb 26, 2019

Sy beli air batu + cawan satu..minum disini.tapi cashier caj sy 50sen..mahal giler..setakat air batu pun caj mahal mcm nie..please la..bukan nak berkira..tapi siap ada extra take away..beli air mineral kat tesco 50 sen..air batu lg mahal dari air mineral.sila email sy untuk sebarang feedback..terima kasih

Marcus Tan Feb 25, 2019

To buy a radio from (february 17, time:10.04pm)

Malay(Male)

Service no good,
    Talk too much,
    Attitude look like lazy,
    Guests scolded a waste of time.

• Cs
    Csmith1000 Nov 11, 2018

Over the past year i have received discounts in the mail from Tesco that come in the form of vouchers. These vouchers come in such large amounts that it just seems ridiculously unnecessary and such a waste of paper. Couldn't Tesco just introduce a new system as i tend to just bin the majority of them.

• Am
    Amalina radzi Oct 21, 2018

Last week i'm buying tesco cereal..and it make m and my 1year daughter have terrible diarrhea..we continuosly throw up every 10 minute.what exactly contains in that cereal???do u want to kill your customer???
    I will maks a report so people won't buy your product.It's a rubbish!!

• Va
    Vali1996 Oct 15, 2018

Ala bala portocala dându-ne hsgsyhd Gogh hxhdh hdhcj

• Fu
    Fuad Hassan Aug 20, 2018

Bought yesterday, at Tesco extra Bercham, Ipoh, eat half and kept nicely back into the plastic given. Tonight found fungus. Expired before 14/3/18.
    Badly prepared and no quality. Wasted.
    Photos attached.
    Fuad [protected]

Jason Lim11 Aug 20, 2018

This is last time to order from Tesco, took so long time to delivery, 10days gone now only start to shipping and need to take 3 to 7 days only can get it ? Very poor services i never found this is the one, process need take almost one month !!! Good Job ! Order from 6 April until now !!!

• Mu
    muaz Aug 16, 2018

Setiap kali saya masok ke tandas di Tesco Kajang, sangat2 mengecewakan kerana tandas teramat kotor, busuk, berair, dan kadang2 terjumpa tahi dan air kencing...dengan lantai yang kotor...saya lihat ramai pekerja tetapi x kan tiada tindakan untuk membuat kebersihan...

• He
    headline Apr 22, 2008

If you have bought anything from Tesco that you were not happy with and did not receive the customer service support that you expected then please carry on reading.

I have come across lots of people who have bought items from Tesco and they have broken down and they have not received the support from Tesco to help them rectify the matter. I myself have had a problem with Tesco where an Item has broken down, a wall mounted TV and have been for the past couple of years trying to get it sorted with so many different promises to get the tv replaced, repaired with none of them every happening.

Tesco feel that they are a large company who do not have to worry about customer feedback or about upsetting customers as there are always other people who would go and buy there products so the people who are not happy and there are thousands of them each year, it does not matter to them as they are the biggest supermarket in the UK with the highest turnover.

The customer support I and so many other people have received has been very disgusting. What I am asking people on this forum to do is, to tell their friends about this posting and if you have had a product that you have bought from Tesco or if you have had a service from Tesco or are simply not happy about the way you have been treated by Tesco then please join others like yourself who are making their feelings known by contacting the Chief Executive office on [protected] and ask for Helen and make yourself known to them about your complaint.

We will also be arranging in the new future demonstrations around the UK about the way Tesco treat customers.

Join everyone now who is not happy with Tesco and phone the Cheif Executive office and make yourself be heard and do not let this big company get away with treating their customers in this way.